❇ Chapter 5 ❇

Chapter 5

♠Kitty

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point of View|

"Can you pass me that box?" I tapped Ryleigh's shoulder to get her attention. "Ughhhhh. Fayn, fayneu." She retorted and lazily stood up. She took the box and threw it to me. Luckily, I catched the box because if I didn't, maybe I'm in the hospital right now. "You could've been more careful, bitch." I nagged. She just made faces at me and laughed. An idiotic shit.

"Hey, Brielle! Do you have any earphones? Ugh, that crazy horse-like friend of ours threw mine." And Vivian meant Avery. "Yeah, it's in my bag. Borrow it for a while, I'll get it back in the van." She immediately ran away from me with pleased eyes. I just sighed and placed the blue box in my baggage in preparation for the reunion. We all are preparing. We'll be hitting the road later at 7 and today's 5 so we still have like, 2 hours to prepare.

After fixing my things and wtvr, I fixed myself. I wore an oversized black t-shirt and black jeans. I paired it with a red converse and tied my hair into a ponytail and done. I took my phone and played Crossy Road while waiting for the others.

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
Hey! Be sad!
5:46 pm

What the heck? Since when did he have a phone and a number? And why is he named, Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains in my phone contacts?!

Me
Tf. Why'd you want me sad?
5:46 pm

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
So that I'll be back and go with you in your reunion~ it's pretty boring at my house!
5:46 pm

Oh, so now he's at his house? And how the fuck is me being sad connected to him being back?

Oh by the way, when he suddenly appeared at Ryleigh and my back, I let Ryleigh out before I started torturing him with my precious baseball bat. He kept on shouting and I enjoyed it a lot but suddenly he disappeared again. Like I saw it by my two eyes that he disappeared like an air. A thinnnnnn aiurrr.

Me
Wtf. It's the squad's reunion. Nobody else should be there unless it's a squad member.
5:47 pm

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
Then make me!
5:47 pm

Me
Tf Suga? It's an all-girl squad. Don't tell me you would be a girl just to be a squad member?
5:47 pm

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
Nu-uh, gurl. Just pleaseeeee. I won't mess or destroy anything. I won't disturb you. I will just enjoy~ please?
5:48 pm

Me
Ok, but please do what you just said. If you don't, you know what will happen. K?
5:48 pm

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
Ok!
5:48 pm

I got back to playing Crossy Roads and after few minutes, he texted again.

Sugablessedwithswaggoldthreedollarschains
Hey! BE SAD!!!!!
4:53 pm

What the heck does he want? Why do I need to be sad for him?! Ugh! That peice of shit is making me irritated.

I exited Crossy Road and stalked my ex-boyfriend in my gallery subconsciously. I don't know why am I following Suga but he better be here cause I'm dying right now while checking out his pictures.

(Pic 3)

"Bullshit. You're a big pile of bullshits, Thorn. I knew the squad's right, you are Jerkorn. I hate you! Wh-why did you left me? Just why?! You could have told me so that I'll be better! Why did you have to fly away and text me that your breaking up with me! I hate you! I don't even know why I loved a jerkish asshole like you! You dare break my hea-"

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh. Stop it now. I'm here alre-"

"H-he didn't have to left m-me! I m-mean he could but why?! JUST WHY?!" I started crying and tears kept on sliding on my cheeks. I tried to stop them but they slid like they were racing. My face was really wet and I should stop cause Suga is now beside me, trying to comfort me but I'm still crying like a crybaby.

"Hush now, kitty. If you keep on crying, my energy would be finished and I can't protect you any-"

"What's the purpose of protecting me now, Suga?! What?! I have been broken! I'm broken! Infact I'm just as worse as shit! No one can ever fix me and bring me back to who I fucking am! Suga, you are just wasting your fucking time! You can protect me but for what?! Why are you protecting me?! If your protecting me from those jerks who can possibly break me well then stop, because I have been broken! They have no chance of broking or hurting me, because after that Jerkorn broke me, nothing's left to be broke or hurt! Just le-"

"Do you think I wanted to protect you?" He coldly said. He pulled his hands that was rubbing my back a while ago and brushed it through his hair. What the fuck is he saying? I didn't even as- "Did you even bothered to think why that old lady told us to protect each other?" He's eyes were... I don't know. It was full of anger and hatred. But wh- "If there was no fucking reason to protect you than why would I?" He asked, eyes locked with mine. "I am the prince in our world and do you think I would waste a time with you? Trying to protect you for no reason? Protecting a bullshit low-level human like you is really an embarassment in our world, ya know? Creatures like me in our world were chosen to protect monsters, fairies, lands, whatever, but it was me, the prince, who was chosen to protect a human, which is you. And mankind is the lowest level in our world but fuck it, I thought you would replace her but your even worse." He gritted his teeth. If I was a guy, I'm pretty sure he punched me a couple of times by now.

"I was chosen to protect you because that old lady knew there was something in you that only I could fix and tolerate and the same goes to you. I was forced to do this shits. I never wanted to do it but I knew I had to be the old me so I accepted the offer. And if you don't want me to help you with your fucking problems then tell me. And I would do my best to fade in a second. I regret meeting you, shit." He frustatedly messed his brown hair and kicked the bottle beside him.

I usually answer back to people who does this things to me but I don't know what's happening to me right now. It's like I did a really big mistake. I just stared as his back as he stood up. He stood up straight for a few minutes and suddenly said, "I'm going to use my last energy for this day to go back to my world. Anyway, thanks for the waste of time. Don't worry, I'll never get back to this shitty world of yours filled with humans like you. I'd really rather die than be friends with creatures like you."

And for the second time, I didn't reply. I don't know why I'm speechless. Maybe I spat the wrong words. I should've been more careful and sensitive. Maybe... Maybe I hurted him the way Thorn did. And maybe he hates me as much as I hate Thorn right now. Different emotions was mixed up and they were all running to every part of my brain. I just realized that I also stood up and hugged him from the back tightly. I never thought I'd do this to a guy, I didn't even did this to Thorn. I felt a tear escaped my eyes before I begged him,

"Stay and protect me, Brielle's kitty."

-

|Author's note|

Sup, sugars kekekekkeke. I was in a bad mood so I ended up writing this. While I was editing it, I thought maybe readers would think it's a little too fast so I hesitated but I thought again that if I delete this I would update tomorrow . So I'm like, nevuhmwayn. Hope ya guys understand. Kekekekekeke. Anyway, I'll be explaining everything in a chapter, maybe the next one or maybe the chapter after the next chapter kekekekekke. So yea that's all.

Please do comment what ya think bout it. I've been reading it and it's worse like shit but I realized it's shit because I write when I'm bored or when I feel shitty. Sorrryyyyyy.

See y'all in the next chaptereu. Btw, maybe I'll be updating tomorrow because I'm busy with our upcoming school events so i can't write or update hihihi.