❇ Chapter 4 ❇

Chapter 4

♠Away

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point of View|

"She's beautiful. She's really adorable too~" Suga hugged my giant teddy bear and buried his face on the bear's body. Ugh, he's been complimenting Ryleigh the whole 2 hours we spent here in my room. For Barbie's sake, it's 11 PM.

"Can you stop?! Ugh! Your disturbing my sleep!" I used my pillow to make him shut up. "But, but, but-"

"If you ain't closing your fucking mouth, then sleep in the living room!" I pushed him out of my bed. Yes, he's beside me. I don't care, don't bash me. I'm used to boys because of my brother.

"Ok, ok! I'll sleep~" he got back beside me and covered he's whole body with my comforter. I just rolled my eyes and slept too.

But after few minutes passed,

I smiled as I felt something wrapping my waist before I slept comfortably with it.

-

"Wake up, Suga." I said as I gently moved back and forth so that he's wrapped arms around me would get off and he'd wake up. But even if I nearly broke this bed because of moving too much, he's still comfortably sleeping while hugging me from the back.

I am definitely not like other girls who'd blush over this kind of situations and slap the guys, since (again) I'm in good terms with boys.

"Suga. Wake. Up." But he just buried his face on my neck. That tickles but it's irritating. "You shit, that's too much! Stop it!" I sat and looked at him. He just smiled and slept again. This guy. Tss.

"Ugh, why am I even waking you up?! This is nonsense!" I mumbled and walked to the bathroom.

I took a bath and wore a sweater and a jeans. I left my hair wet and combed it. After fixing myself, I got out from the bathroom and I was expecting him to be awake but he's still enjoying the accompany of the bed. I just let it go and got out from the room.

"Brielle! Come here~ look at this!" Suddenly, Raine pulled me and showed me a magazine. "What the hell? A collection of rings? What does that have to do with me?" I took away my arm from her and walked to the kitchen. "So that you can buy a ring. Like, seriously? Where's the fashionable Brielle I know? Why are you wearing a low quality ring like that? Just eulkh, Brielle."

I stopped as she said those words. I calmed myself and just continued what I'm doing. "Shut the fuck up, Raine. If you got a problem with my ring, then get the hell out of my sight." I said as I chopped the carrots.

"O-ok. Sorry." I didn't bother to answer her. She really was annoying me as she said those words. She doesn't know anything.

"Yah, Brielle. What the heck was that?" Sophia showed up beside me and helped me preparing breakfast. "Why'd you treat her like that?" She curiously said and took the carrots I chopped so that she can put it in the boiling soup. "It's nothing. She just annoyed me, I'll talk with her later." She just nodded and prepared the soup.

I knew Sophia knows that soup so I just made her continue it. I boredly walked back to my room.

Aish, I forgot! I better get back the coat Avery borrowed from me. I ran to her room upstairs and knocked on her door. I even heard Thrice's "Like Ooh Ahh" before she opened her door. "Oh! Brielle, come in!" she pulled me in her room. I sat at her bed and she started to dance to the song. "I came here because of the coat you took." I stared at her dancing graciously. "Oh, yeah." She opened her bag and threw the coat in my face.

"Oh thanks for the pleasing manners, Avery. I really appreciate it." I said before I left the room. Note the sarcasm.

While I was walking to my room, I saw the other members of the squad laughing and running everywhere in the living room like kids do. I smiled. Well, it's the first time they made my day. They usually wreck it. Like literally wreck.

"What the.." Where's Suga?! I closed my door and started finding him. "Suga, you dare play hide and seek, and I'll cut your eyeballs!" I opened the bathroom and nothing's there. The bed was still messy but Suga's not there. I don't know why but I'm getting worried. I mean, he's my cat! That old lady trusted me to take care of him!

"Ugh, Suga! Get out already! It's not funny!" I messed my hair out of frustration. And after minutes, I knew he's not in my room. Wait... Ryleigh! Maybe he's with Ry-

"Oh, hey Brielle. Where's Suga? I wanted to hang out with him before our reunion." Yeah, he's definitely not with Suga.

"I don't know too. Did you saw him get out? I swear he was just sleeping and he's suddenly gone! My god." I sat nervously on my bed. "I smell something fishy~~~" she drew a teasing derp face on her face. "What the fuck, Ryleigh? It's not like that." I slapped her shoulder.

I was going to shout really loud when suddenly, a heavy thing fell at our back. Specifically, on my bed. I immediately looked back and there, I saw him.

"You little peice of shit. I swear I'd cut every vein you have in your fucking nervous system and I'd reap every muscle you have for making me worry to the point that I nearly peed on my fucking panties. Have any last words?" I held my baseball bat beside me.

-

|Author's note|

Where do you think did he came from? I swear this chapter is so short. I'm soryyytt. I had no idea what to update but I needed to follow "update everyday please" XD SO IM SORRY IT CAME OUT LIKE THIS LOL

So yea. I still had no idea who'd be acting Sophia and Avery so I'm really like ㅜ.ㅜ I was thinking Sophia could be one of the Mamamoo or CLC but I have no idea who could be Avery. Ugh. RIP Avery Eston.

Please vote and comment anyway. Saranghaeyoooii. (I realy hope I'll do better in the next Update KEKEKEKEKEK)