❇ Chapter 6 ❇

Chapter 6

♠How

-

|Brielle De Guzman's Point of View|

"Stay and protect me, Brielle's kitty." I whispered as I hugged him tightly from the back. I don't know why am I doing this but I think I was too rude at him. He... He was just trying to help.

Ok, yes, I admit I was too harsh and rude and whatever you say.

"What did you say? I didn't hear it." He teasingly replied as he removed my arms around him and faced me with his annoying smirk. "I said..." I paused, oh god Brielle. He's teasing you. DON'T be stupid. "Your ugly." I smiled widely and wiped my face with my long sleeves and got out from the room. (Well, it isn't really long sleeves. It's actually short but it's oversized and too big for me so it looks big and long. It's actually until my shoulder.)

That's when I just realized, we got too dramatic in my room. I swear it would be hella awkward if we'd do that again. Asdfghjkl.

"Hey, is something wrong? I heard noises from your room. I didn't meant to eavesdrop, kay? I just passed by and heard your conversation with that catboy, Suga." Paige gave me a worried look on her face, "Please don't forget what is the squad for you, bitch. We'll always be here for you." She slapped my shoulder, it wasn't really painful. I mean she did it hardly but I got used to it.

"Sometimes, I gotta learn solving it on my own. But I promise I'd tell it to you if I need your help 'bout it." She nodded and walked down the stairs.

I was going to follow her when my phone rang, which means someone's calling. I fished my phone out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello?"

"It's Blake. We'll be arriving home. Where are you, nerd?"

"Squad's. I didn't visited the house, I had no time to. I slept and I just woke up like 4 something in the afternoon. The squad's back so we're probably going to a reunion. You know, gir-" I was going to say "Girl things" but I remembered Suga. He isn't a gay. I sighed and continued, "It's just a Hangout but it's like 2 days or whatever."

"With boys?" He said using he's "protective brother" voice. I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, I don't really like lying so yea, just one guy. He's good and all anyway." I don't really know Suga that much but I should say it this way. "Did I met him? I should before I'm too late and the past would repeat itself." Ughhhhh. Why's he soOOOO PROTECTIVEUH?! EULKH.

Ugh, Brielle. Have you forgotten how he nearly booked a flight to Los Angeles just to kill Thorn?

"You don't need to. I swear he'd choose to sleep rather than hurting me. And he's more better than him. I'm not making wrong decisions twice, ugly bro. And by the way, stOHP KOHLING MEH A NEHRD. I AHM NAHT." I heard him laugh at the other line, I just let it go. "Anyway, where's the B's?" I asked. He came at the morning and took them somewhere to have fun.

"They're sleeping on the front seat. Don't worry, they just played 3 hours in the park. I will take care of them. Oh, by the way, Briana took your 50 dollars so I also took another 20 dollars from your drawer. Hehe."

"whAT?! YOU PUT IT BA-" EULKH. HOW DARE THEY STEAL MAH PREZYOS MONEY?! NOOOOOOO. PLEASE. NAHT MA MONEYYYYYY. HUHUHUHUHU. HE EBEN ENDED DA KOL IMMEDIATELY. UGH. I SWEAR I'D TORTURE HIM AS SOON AS I SEE HIM.

"Brielllleeee! Wait!" I suddenly heard her voice. She held my palm and made me face her. My smile faded and I became serious as I saw her. "Hm?" I stared at her blankly. "U-uh. I'm sorry about, you know, a while ago. At the kitchen. I didn't meant to offend you, I didn't know that ring's special to you." I just raised my eyebrow to her. "If you buy me an ice cream." I said, sheepishly smirking. "Ugh, fine. Friends?"