❇ Chapter 7 ❇

Chapter 7

♠Lost Caractère

-

|Brielle​ De Guzman's Point of View|

I heard something loud. "Yah!" I lazily stretched my arms as I squinted. Ugh, this girl's don't really know how to give respect, do they? "Ugh, Bitches! Can't you move quietly?!" I grumped. "Sorry~" Ryleigh gave me a peace sign and got out from the van. "How dare you call us bitches when Ryleigh's the one who disturbed your sleep?" Raine complained as she wore her backpack and coat before stepping out of the van.

"Oh shut up, we're all bitches. You can't deny that." Scarlett added and closed the book she was reading. I really pity this kid. I forgot to tell you she wasn't really sleeping while me, Vivian and Suga were talking. She was studying for her final exams. "Hey, Brielle. Pick that up for me." Scarlett pointed at her ballpen. I just stared at her and smiled teasingly. "I'm sorry, ahem ahem. I believe I'm a year older? Ahem ahem."

She rolled her eyes and picked it up herself. I watched the girls leave the van while I was fixing my bag. It kinda threw out the things in it while I was sleeping since I forgot to close it after I wished for Snickers inside it. I was going to step out of the car when I realized Scarlett haven't left the van yet. She's done studying, isn't she? Ofcourse she is done, she's been studying the whole ride, god. That's three damn hours.

"Scarlett, what are you doing there? Stop studying and com- what's that?" I pulled my left foot back in the van and walked back to Scarlett. "Yahhh, maknae. Who're you textin' with, eh?" I smiled teasingly for the second time. Duh, I caught her texting with someone. "It's n-nothing. But.." she thought twice before asking me, "Do you know Katherine? Did you met her? Like do you have any single information about her?" She looked so curious and slightly... I don't know, she looked desperate while asking those things.

I just held my chin and tried to remember that girl she's asking... It's familiar... I think I have met and talked with her... Somewhere- "Yeah! She's the girl who had a crush on someone at our University when I was still a college student. She made me sent her letter to he's crush. Also, I think she's the new nurse in the clinic dep. inside your University." She nodded and little by little, her eyes grew bigger like as if her brain digested those informations.

"O-oh. Do you have other i-infos?" She curiously asked. "Yeah." I paused as I tried to remember Katherine. She used to be the shy kind. Idek if she's still like that. "She's kind, pretty, and intelligent. She's​ a bit girly but she's a nerd so she looks like a fashionable old woman. Pffft. Sorry."

" Anyway, back to the topic, she's really good. But at our graduation day, she didn't show up. That's devastating since I became her friend- ok. I am her only friend- but yeah, she's also the Valedictorian."

"And after that day, I saw her wearing bullshit clothes. Like her whole cleavage were almost displayed and her dress was so fit. Like reallllly realllly fit. And she just passed by me. Like she didn't see me. Like she didn't knew my whole existant. That hurts but bitch, I got my damn squad- who gives a damn about her. Tss." I laughed as I played in my brain the way she walked with those killer heels. Ugh, damn Brielle. Stop.

"So she's the asdfhhjkl." She nodded for the second time as she whispered words I didn't hear. "Now you know Katherine da user, bech? Now come, before everybody finishes the foods." She looked really upset as she wore her bagpack and got out of the van with me.