Nico

I was worried by a lot of things. For one, Will was still in the hospital. Recovering, but still. And the there was the matter of getting our powers back to normal, and I still had to work a job at the hospital and learn how to heal. Over the last few days I've harnessed a few powers that I didn't even know Will had- one being I had accidentally wiped out everyone at the library with a whistle.  That had been embarrassing.  Anyway, I was on my way to the hospital.  It was Saturday, but I needed to check on Will.  As I walked into his hospital bed I let out a breath of relief I didn't even know I was holding in. He was lying on his bed with his eyes closed, mostly solid.  I had the feeling that I could help a bit, and I decided that I would try, seeing as he was sleeping.  I took his hand and started singing- I never sang, but this song just came to me, a healing chant from Apollo.  He flickered, then solidified. I smiled at my small but significant victory, and then pulled my hand back as he shifted and turned towards me.  He had this soothing aura around him and a look that whispered "Don't worry, it'll be ok." I brushed his hair out of his face and stood up to leave.  The rest of the day passed easily and I found myself ignoring my worries more and more.  The next day I received news that Will was out of the hospital, and of course I had to go and see him.  Then my luck changed.  I had just stepped out of my house, about to walk to Will's door, when my cursed happy thoughts had to cloud my head.  This happened often, but never like this.  I started to glow again, and Will wasn't there to save me.  It started to burn my skin, and I screamed. 
"Will!" I screeched, praying he could hear me through his walls.  I couldn't see- the light I was giving off was blinding.  I stumbled around, until I realized that everywhere I stepped, the grass was shriveling and smoking beneath my feet.  I cursed.
"WILL!" My voice was weak, but I screamed nonetheless.  Sweat dropped like rain from my face.  I took another careful step, but it didn't work.  A flame shot up in front of me, and I screamed.  I backed up in fear, and the flames only grew. 
"WILL! Will," I sobbed.  The fire roared in a ring around me, and I sunk to my knees in defeat, tears and sweat staining my face. 
I didn't know he was there until I saw him standing in front of me through the heat waves.  He was crying. 

NOTHING TO SAY TODAY FOLKS!! LOVE YOU, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
XXSAM