Nico

The echo of the flames roaring wouldn't leave my ears.  Will had come running and after a minute he ran through the fire to shield me before using his dark powers to snuff out the heat and the flames.  He picked me up carefully, bridal style, and took me into his home, where he lay me on the bed.  I had passed out of heat exhaustion, and his shaking hands had treated me using everything he remembered about medicine.  I had woken up a few hours later, sweating, with ice on my head.  Will wearily opened the door and rushed to my side.  He looked worse than I did.  His eyes were swollen and bloodshot, and he had bandages wrapped around his arms.  He was holding an ice pack to his face.  I gasped, then coughed at the effort.

"Are you okay?" I rasped.

"I'm fine, just a few burns. Don't worry about me." I shook my head and took his hand in mine.  Then I concentrated, and felt a rush push through me and into Will.  I could tell it had worked, for he let out a gasp of relief and the pain in his eyes subsided.  

"There you go."  His ice pack fell from his cheek.

"I wish I could do the same for you," he sighed. " What happened?" I explained my loss of control over my emotions and powers. After a minute, he confessed that something like that had happened to him.  He just turned off the lights last night and shadows started seeping out of him again, but this time it wouldn't stop.  He didn't shadow travel, but with all his panicking the darkness only got thicker and thicker until it almost suffocated him.  Had he not been in the hospital at the time, he could've died.  

"What're we going to do?" I whispered.

"I don't know."

"We have to get help."

"Yeah, but who could help us? A god did this to us, I don't think any demigod could switch us back."  I nodded.

"Then we'll just have to get a god to."

SURPRISE!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ON MY LAST UPDATE, YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME THAT I DECIDED TO KEEP WRITING!! LOVE YOU ALL!! I KNOW THIS WAS  A SHORT CHAPTER, SO I'M GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! THANKS AGAIN, AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

XXSAM