Will

I left the next day.  I was off to Olympus to find someone to reverse our curse.  It didn't take long to get to the Empire State building, and even though I ran into a few monsters that were almost easily avoided, I was there in less than a day.  My legs were screaming at me to slow down, but I didn't stop until I burst through the skyscrapers doors.  The man at the desk jumped. 

"Oh! Uh, hello.  Can I help you?"  

"Yeah.  600th floor.  I have an audience with the gods." I growled. When he looked at me skeptically, I casually leaned against the counter and summoned a few skeleton bugs to crawl up his legs and back. He shrieked, squirmed, and dropped the keycard at my fingertips.  

"Thank ya." I saluted him as I left to meet our parents and the rest of the gods.  The elevator didn't take long, but the music was infuriating.  It just made me think that I was waiting too long to save us, and I couldn't stay still.  I kept tapping my feet or drumming my fingers on the railing.  Finally the doors slid open with a cheerful ding, and I calmed myself and walked into the light.  There were creatures of all kinds, watching me as I made my way into the throne room.  For some reason, Hades was standing there, arguing with Zeus.  

"Hades! Stop this now." he bellowed.  I waited until they were both as calm as two angry major gods could get, which meant that they were both grumbling and muttering with their backs to each other.  Then I walked in.  

"Um, Lord Zeus, sir?" I addressed him first before talking to the rest of the gods.  Once I finally had their attention, I explained our dilemma.  "Moros has cursed me and Nico," I turned to Hades.  "Your son.  He switched our powers and now it is I who can summon darkness and skeletons and he who brings light and heals.  I know this doesn't sound that bad, but I wouldn't be here if we weren't in a dire situation.  Nico and I cannot control our new powers.  He's started fires and I've almost suffocated.  We don't know how to use them, and no matter how hard we try, we can't learn.  Is there any way you could help us?"  I bowed again. They muttered. Then my dad stepped forward.

"Will, son.  As much as I can't bear to see one of my beautiful children without his powers, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do.  Only Moros can reverse this."  He put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Are you sure, Apollo?" Aphrodite walked up to us. "There must be something we can do.  Look at the poor boy! He doesn't belong in the dark.  It's not good for his tan."  I raised an eyebrow. 

"Aphrodite, you think I don't know that? He's my son!"

"And what about Nico?" Hades crossed his arms.  "My son can't deal with that.  We must find a way to reverse it." I was silently relieved.  

"But if Moros cast it, what can we do?" Athena intervened.

"You're right.  Figure it out, boy.  Though we cannot fix this ourselves, you can.  And you must, or this will change demigods forever." Zeus stated, glaring daggers at Hades, who glared back.  I nodded dejectedly.  

"Thank you," And with that I started for home.  

Nico was waiting for me when I returned.  He stood in a shadow, like he usually did, and tried very hard to keep his scowl on his face.  

"Did you find anything? Do you know how to reverse it?" 

I shook my head, eyes down. I couldn't bring myself to look up- I let him down.  

"It's alright, Will." He sighed. "We'll fix this somehow."  He turned and sulked away, keeping to the shadows.  

HEY GUYS! OK NEXT CHAPTER'S COMING OUT SOON, I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT NICO TO GET HIS MEMORY BACK BUT SORRRYYY NO SPOILERS!! ;P OK SO LOVE YOU, AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

XXSAM