Starkiller Base

The planet was covered in a thick blanket of snow and ice. As well as forests and wastelands that lay beneath it. Some say that in the times of the Old Republic, this place was sacred to the Jedi. Not anymore. In the somewhat natural looking planet, there were the faint lines of architectural structures etched into its surface, and a massive ring had been carved half way round the planets equator. One spot on the ring however, deepening right down to the core, making the core of the planet visible. The bright molten magma creating an orange glow from the drilled hole. Around the planet, First Order Battle cruisers circulated around the planet. One Destroyer, the Finaliser, stationary however. Placed right above the area where the many drills had left their mark right down to the core. On the bridge of the Destroyer, looking out from the triangular shaped windows, stood a man, young for his rank. In late twenties.
Behind him I stepped up to the control bridge. I saw him looking out over the construction of the base. He was no Ravanna, but he was still higher ranking than me, which meant that I was not in command  here. From the back all I could see was his slicked back fiery orange hair. His uniform black, and resembled that of an Imperials. Like all First Order Uniforms did, including my own. Except he wore a long trench coat that sat on his shoulders, but he hadn't put himself arms in the sleeves. As I approached him he said "I hear that the construction has halted once again, General Yindita." he turned round. "Word has it you've lost some rather important cargo." His face was stern and looked as though it should have belonged to someone in their thirties or forties. His eyes were a mirky blue colour that seemed to bore right into me with the glare he always wore across his face.
"We have already had inquiries from the Republic, General, all of which so far have turned out unsuccessful for them, but should they find this then we have made our enemies too early. We do not have time for missing peaces in the jigsaw." I thought for a moment, trying to think of what to say. Eventually, I spoke. "General Hux, I assure you that the cargo is minor, we will be able to gain the missing components soon enough, and- soon enough is not good enough, General!" I went silent, looking down. "Starkiller Base should have been finished months ago, but look at it. I understand, General." He walked over to me until he was breathing down my neck. His constant glare even more intimidating. "I hope you do acquire the cargo, General, for your sake. Need I say what Ren and the Supreme leader have said already? No, Sir. Good." He replied. Find the cargo, General. Failure to do so shall result yourself explaining why in front of a far less... patient, audience."
"This project is my life's work, general. The cargo WILL be found." I turned and stormed out of the room. My guards following behind me. What was I going to do? The parts were completely missing, no traces were left of the theft. Little did I know that Hux was just waiting for his chance to kick me off this programme, and I was NOT going to let that happen...
Hux stood watching Yindita storm off. Once he was out of site, he turned back to face the base. The large orange hole staring right back at him.