The Final Confrontation

I looked at the woman who stood there, dressed in full Mandalorian Armour up to her neck, holding her helmet in her hands. "Ezra, please, you don't have to do this." Her hair was blonde, her skin a light caramel and her eyes a deep brown. "Sabine," I said, resent in my voice, but I knew I didn't mean it completely. "Ez- Ezra is dead! I am Ravanna! And you are a memory who must be destroyed!" I lunged at her with my lightsaber, however she pulled out her blaster and shot me right in the face, damaging my helmet.
I knelt on the ground. A chunk of the right side of my helmet had been blasted away, exposing my yellow eye and my darkened skin. I looked into the fire that covered they huts, and dancing among the flames were two blades. One black, one yellow. "Phai..." I muttered, the voice changer in the helmet malfunctioning, making me sound more distorted than usual. I stood up, retracted the Lightsaber and turned to Sabine. She had aged, but had still kept her elegance. Her armour still fit her perfectly and her face had kept the look I remembered from all those years ago.

Luke was standing behind me, his saber up. I turned to him and told him to retract it, and he did as I asked. I turned back to Ezra, and saw the crack in his helmet. His eye... glowing yellow with the dark side. He really had lost his way. I saw his eyebrow arched, giving him and angry expression under the mask. "Ezra..." with that, I saw his eye soften a little, the yellow in his fading slightly.
"I'm sorry, Ezra. For everything that has happened to you, but you can still fix this. We can still fix this, and I won't let you be consumed by this path any longer." Ezra's eye continued to soften, until he blinked. The yellow in his pupil came back.

"Then you will have to kill me."

He ignited his Lightsaber again, and began to make his way towards me. Luke held up his saber, ready for battle. He was about to strike when suddenly, I heard a scream come from the camp. A girls scream, and I recognised it immediately. From the looks of it, so did Ezra, he turned his head to the camp and ran towards it. I followed him. When we got to source of the scream, I stopped dead in my tracks, in shock, Ezra stood next to me. He took off his helmet, and for the first time in years I saw the face of the man I once loved.
His hair was turning grey and his face older than I remembered, but it was him. He was in shock too. "Ben... what have you done?" He asked, the boy stood over our daughters body. I knelt down over her, holding her head in my arms "phai, Phai your okay, your okay." Tears began to swell in my eyes, "Mum?" She asked, her voice weak. "Yes, yes it's me." Phai reached up to touch my cheek, but before she could her eyes went lifeless, and her arm fell down to the ground. I sobbed over her body.
My baby girl was gone, and this boy was responsible. I couldn't see Luke anywhere, he had vanished. I got up, my grief being replaced my anger. I took my blasters and began to shoot at the boy, over and over again, but he kept deflecting. I advanced towards him, each shot becoming more rapid than the last. I got right up close to him, too close... his saber impaled my stomach, and I let in a sharp breath.
He pulled the blade out of me, and I felt my body go numb. I couldn't die yet... I saw a figure stand over me, and k eel down. "Ezra..." I muttered weakly. His face held a tint of sadness, but that was all I needed. To know that he cared for me again. With that, I let my last breath escape me, and I let my body go limp. My heart stopped and I closed my eyes. Soon I was going to be with the Ghost Crew again.

"Get out of here, Ben." The boy looked at me, "as you wish, Master." He retracted his lightsaber and continued to walk past me. "How can I leave?" He asked. "Take my TIE, it isn't far from here, you'll see it." He was quiet for a moment, "but, Master... won't you need it- I SAID GO!" I bellowed, and he went quiet and scuttled away into the darkness. Falling to my knees, it all came back to me. How I had turned my back on the Ghost Crew, how I had taken thousands of innocent lives.
It was too much to bare, I had to end it. I couldn't live knowing what I had done to everyone who had ever loved me. I looked at my daughter and Sabines faces. They looked so at peace, I knew what I had to do. I built the fire pit, and lay they're bodies on the wood, and then, set it ablaze, hesitating before doing so.

That was the hardest part.

Making sure I would lie next to them, I stood next to the burning wood, the fire burning my robes. I held my Lightsaber out, pressed it against my chest, hesitating, I found the ignition switch. I turned my head to them one final time, "see you soon." I pressed the switch, and the saber burst through my chest and out my back. Quirky, I retracted it and let it fall to the ground. It was only painful for a few seconds, before my body lost its strength to fight back. I fell back into the flames, between the two of them.
I closed my eyes and let the flames engulf me. It was time to make amends and become one with the Force. Looking back, now I guess I had had a good life, for the majority of it. I remembered meeting Sabine and the Ghost Crew. Kanan training me on the fields of Lothal, Zeb and me fighting in the Ghost, Chopper teasing me, Hera teaching me how to fly, and Sabine, letting me know what it felt like to hold someone close. This was what it came to. My name is Ezra Bridger, and this is the end of my story.