Visit From the Dark Side

He didn't understand, he didn't understand... he didn't UNDERSTAND! I sat there on my mat meditating, but all I could think about was the neglect I had received from the people that should have loved me and my own Uncle who seemed to hold me back when he should have been pushing me to be the best that I could be. Not only that, by I didn't even know the history of my family, which they kept from me. Who was my grandmother, my grandfather? All this neglect and denial, I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want to live a life only reaching half of what I could REALLY achieve. I had to leave, I had to find a NEW teacher.
It was then that I heard it. A small, but definite whisper in my head, "Ben," it was sinister, yet a certain comfort came from it. "Ben" I heard it again. The darkness... it was cold... yet so warm at the same time. "BEN," I opened my eyes, and walked towards where the voice was coming from. The night sky was clear, and the stars were bright in black. All those systems, so many lives. When I saw it like this, they were so... insignificant. "Ben" it said again, snapping me back to reality.
I walked out to the edge of the east side of the Hutt and kept walking until the camp was only a small dot of light in the distant, the never ending sea of dirt surrounding me on all side. I looked around, this was definitely the source of the voice. I kept looking round until I noticed a few feet in the distance, a silhouette. All black, as it walked forward I realised that the figure was wearing a mask. He had a slim figure, and a pike strapped to his back. "Ben Solo, I have come with a message for you." I ignited my Lightsaber, it's yellow blade glowed against the black around me. "Who are you?"
"You will have no need for such a violent weapon here," he waved his hand as to beckon me to lower the blade. "I have come as a friend. I am here rely a message from the Master of the Knights of Ren. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Xile Ren." The Knights of Ren... a group I had heard of. Master Luke didn't talk about them much. "Oh, you know of the order I speak of. Well, I should tell you that it was founded by someone who is a great admirer of your family." I went blank, what did he mean? Why was he doing this? My family? I had to know more. "Ah, I feared this, they haven't told you, have they?"
I put on a frustrated expression. "Tell me, of all of your family, have any of them ever told you about your family history?" I had no choice but to say no. "No, they haven't." The mask of the Ren seemed to smirk in the glow of my Lightsaber. "Well then, you won't know that your very grandfather was one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever walk the Galaxy." What? What was he saying? How? Come to think of it. Whenever I asked my Mum or Das or even Luke about who my grandparents were they just tried to change the subject.
"What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity rising. "Your cannot guess? Well, I guess it's up to me to tell you. Your Grandfather was none other than Darth Vader himself." This... this couldn't be true. A man responsible for the deaths of so many people was his grandfather? Impossible. No, maybe it was, maybe this was meant to be. Perhaps this was a signal, a message saying that I never should ave followed the Jedi path under my Uncle. "I'll leave you to think on that, but I should say that the future of the Knights of Ren hinges on your decision. And if I accept? Then you know what you have to do." He finished.

The night was cold and the only warmth came from the village, but something was up... Ben had left and was now talking to someone in the distance, I could only really see the glow of his Lightsaber, but there were definitely two figures there. After they had finished talking Ben came back from the plains, and I thought it best to hide, so I did, in Tahna's hut. It was almost exactly they same as mine.
"Well?" She asked curiosity. "What did you see?" I thought for a moment, trying to make sense of what I had just seen. "He was talking to someone." I replied. "We have to tell Luke!" She exclaimed, "we will, but not yet, I want to try and figure it out myself and try and talk some sense into whatever Ben is planning.