The Knights of Ren and the Jedi of Old

Good knews: we were very evenly matched. Bad news: I was beginning to tire. Ben had a very different fighting style compared to mine, he preferred are blows and hacks while I was more nimble and preferred quick attacks. The down side was that you used up more energy more quickly, slowing you down meaning it was becoming easier for Ben to land more hits. I hadn't noticed, but it had begun to rain. The dirt beneath becoming wet and squishy, thunder was beginning to boom from the sky.
Ben struck straight down, so I blocked, pushed back and slashed at his right fore leg, landing a small hit, making him crumple to one knee which made him raise his blade automatically as I struck down hard.the whistle of the Darksaber and the hum of Bens lightsaber made them sound almost harmonic like. The two blades dances in the darkness, hitting off the other as we attempted to defeat each other. As we fought, I noticed another ship fly over our heads, managing to catch a glimpse, I saw its outline and recognised immediately. The Ghost. Please no, if my mother was here to try and help, she would only get killed.
I had no time to think of this right now, I had to focus on the battle at hand, but my split second glimpse had close me, as Ben managed slash my shoulder, making me clutch leaving only one hand on the Darksaber. I gave a quick yell in pain from the scolding heat that had pierced the skin on my shoulder. At this rate, how cold things get any worse? And I just had to jinx it by saying that.

Me and Luke clashed over and over again, until Luke managed to gain the upper hand damage the hilt of my lightsaber, it's sparking handle falling to the ground. I jumped back a few feet, standing in front of the brining huts. "You have been defeated Ravanna, now surrender." His saber was pointed at me, it I wasn't going to do as he ordered. "You know Luke, I have often dreamed of this day," I reached behind my cloak to take my secondary lightsaber, one he would recognise. "The day the Jedi die once and for all."
I pulled the saber out showing off the hilt which reflected the fire which blazed behind me. Luke looked puzzled at first, but when he got a better look at what I held in my hand, his eyes widened. "Recognise this, do you?" I asked sarcastically, "well, of course you do. It's only your fathers lightsaber, which he used to kill hundreds of Jedi, and it's spree didn't end with Kenobi." Luke held his saber back up, in a battle stance. "where did you get that?!," his voice filled with anger.
"A very, very powerful force, and I am here to collect for him." I ignited the Crimson Blade, it's hum steady and deep. "The Jedi were purged once, they can be purged again!" I lunged with the blade, but for some reason, I felt it necessary to change my combat form, out of respect. Less jumps and flips and more straight strikes, parries and blocks. It felt odd, but it was out of respect for the man who used to wield this weapon. Unluckily however, Luke recognised the combat I was changing to.
He began to to block better, and was less susceptible to my moves, but it was fear that was keeping him from defeating me now. I almost had him, until I finally knocked his Lightsaber out of his hand, and force pushed him back. I walked over to him, raising the lightsaber. "Ezra!"

Ezra

EZRA