The Old Crimson Blade

It was dark as it always was in this room. The only light being blocked by a giant hologram of Supreme Leader Snoke. The stone walls were jagged making me constantly feel on edge as only a thin, metal frame work kept the whole room from collapsing in on itself. "You wished to see me, Supreme Leader?" The face was as emotionless as the day I first saw it. A large, bulb like head with a deep gash on his left cheek and a deep suit across his head, with black leathery skin title wrapped around the bone structure. He wore a black gown and a large ring on his middle finger which alphas a black crystal embedded in it. I always suspected it was a Kyber Crystal but I never asked.
"I did," his voice was calm, which is also what made it menacing. He never let you know if he was angry or not unless he was particularly raging. It was low, and raspy as well. Probably an indication as to how old he was. He once said that he was old enough to"have seen the the rise and fall of the Galactic Empire," which to this day o had know idea of it was true or not. "When I reached out to you, you were a boy. Now, you are something much greater." This was... odd, behaviour for him... he never complimented anyone. He was doing this for a purpose. "Your power had lead the Knights of Ren to become the worthy successors to the Sith Lords of old, but yet... I sense something troubling you." I still hadn't told him.
"Supreme Leader, I do have something on my mind." I said nervously, luckily my mask distorted my voice so it was less noticeable. "Then share with me, my Apprentice." Guess I had no choice now. "The day we attacked Luke's Academy at the temple... there were some people there that I once knew." He sat there in silence staring at me with a layer back expression, yet his black soulless eyes seemed to suck the life out of me. "There was also someone else... someone I hadn't expected to ever meet. And?" He interrupted. "My daughter, Supreme Leader." The words seemed to echo through the large, back room, leaving a powerful absence after it had ceased.
"Yes..." Snoke brooded. "Your daughter, of course. It makes sense now. You had a daughter with the Mandalorian girl." His voice was low and dark, and he spoke slowly as he always did. "It was a long time ago, Supreme Leader, but she has grown to become powerful with the Force. She is strong, and I believe she would make a powerful ally." Supreme Leaders eyes narrowed, and then, blatantly and bluntly, spoke the most heart shattering words I had ever heard in a long time. "No."
"Supreme Leader, I must object- RAVANA! He bellowed standing up off of his throne, and I immediately went quiet. "When you joined the Knights of Ren you knew the consequences. Everything you once knew must be erased, must be cut off from your previous life. When you next see your daughter, you will kill her, and the same goes for the Mandalorian." I stood there, with my brain in mince. He just destroyed every hope I had of saving them, but my devotion to this cause was clear. I was a Knight of Ren, no more no less. "Yes Supreme Leader," I turned to walk away but before I could Supreme Leader spoke. "I have a gift for you." I stopped in my tracks. A gift? He had never done anything like this.
I turned back to face him. "Yes, Supreme Leader?" I sat in silence for a moment. "Over these years I have guided you on your path through the Dark Side, and now I see a man standing where a boy used to be. I am impressed with your progress, and as a token of your ranking statues as the Master of the Knights of Ren, I give you this: a light appeared from the room and something began to lower. It was hard to make out what it was, until it got closer, and the object began to become clearer. It was a Lightsaber. "This Lightsaber is a relic from the ashes of the Empire," brooded Snoke. His voice raspy and resonating through the room. "The Lightsaber of Darth Vader." As it came down to float in front of me, I reached out and placed my hand around the grip.
It was still shiny and polished, well maintained. I pressed down on the ignition switch, and with a powerful, high pitched sound (similar to dipping hot metal into cold water), a crimson red blade protruded form the emitter matrix and shone in the dark room. Its red glow hit off of my helmet, casting it in a red light. "You will follow in his footsteps." Brooded Supreme Leader Snoke.