The Knights of Ren

The Battle Cruiser fell out of Hyperspace with a loud boom as they always did, and at its Bridge, looking out over the newly constructed super weapon, was one of the most powerful users of the Dark Side of the generation. As son as the the dagger shaped ship slashed through the open space, I felt something in my stomach. A pit beginning to widen and my heart falling right to the bottom of it.
Soon after the appearance of the Cruiser, a small black command shuttle departed from the underbelly and started to make its way down to my ship. At this point I turned, hesitated and marched down to the bay on the bottom of the Destroyer, making sure that there was a battalion of Stormtroopers there to greet him. I arrived just as the shuttle landed. It resembled a Lambda class shuttle, except much more streamlined and the wings didn't fold all the way down. It descended like a hawk, swooping down to collect its prey.
The bay it
Self was a large hall, similar to that of the Empires. When the ship landed, ramp lowered from the front and two men dressed in black robes stepped won, one with an axe strapped to his back and one with a long pile shaped weapon carried in his hand. Both wore different masks that were said to reflect on their personality. After each stepped down and moved to the side, a man much taller than the both of them dressed in a much more plain robe and a flowing cloak stepped off. He too, was covered by a mask that left him looking emotionless.
He walked straight past me so was of course obliged to follow. "How goes the construction of our weapon, General Hux?" He asked me. "We are finally on schedule Lord Ravanna, however I regret to inform you...- there is no need to inform me of the missing cargo, General. I am here to tell you that the transport was lost on purpose." I thought for a moment. On purpose? How? Why? "May I ask why my Lord?" We continued walking down the alleyway of Stormtroopers, I was struggling to keep up with his fast pace. "That fool Yindita does not understand the power of which he is playing with. If Starkiller Base is to be finished with no further delays, he must be removed from the project entirely."
Finally! I thought, good to know I had a Force weirder on my side. "I did not expect this to be the reason for your visit," I said as we neared the end of the walk to the end of the hall. "Indeed you did not, General. And I do not need to convince you that Yindita should be removed from the project, so I know I am best to come to you. I cannot get him off the base by myself, the Supreme Leader can be tricky. In order to confirm of Yindita we must confront him together." He said as he walked off into the dark, gloomy corridors of the Finaliser. I stood there thinking to myself until the other two Knights walked past me as well.

I stood at the bridge if the Destroyer, what was once Hux's spot. He was nervous, and he had a right to be, but he knew that I was not a threat to him. As I looked out across the base, I began to think. Three years ago at the Academy, my daughter... had been there. I hadn't even known I had one, but I always suspected, after that night... on the Ghost. The night I stupidly let my feelings get the better of me for that Sa- HER. I was never going to go back. So the only way I could get my daughter was if I brought her here, to Starkiller Base, and that would be no minor feat. The other two Knights approached me on the Bridge.
"Ravanna, are you sure about this?" Kylo Xile asked cautiously. "I am, Xile, and you would be wise not to disagree with me." Forgive me, my Lord, I have no intention of defying you, but I must ask a question, and I know Cronus must agree with me, but what is it exactly you intend to do with Yindita?" There was a silence for a moment, then I turned to face the both of them. Kylo Xile held the Pike, whilst Kylo Cronus held the axe on his back. "General Yindita has been nothing but a burden to this project. "I have no intentions of letting him continue as Director any longer, but this is of no concern to you."
They both backed away and lowered their heads when I said this. "However, I have a mission for you, Kylo Xile." The skinny man looked up slightly, "yes, my Lord? Ever since the Skywalker moved his academy I have had trouble locating where he moved it, however I think I may have finally found a suitable planet. And what do you want me to do?" Xile asked. "There is a boy, training with Skywalker. He is a dark patch in a field of Light. You will know him when your senses tell you."
"Tell him that his future lies here, in the ranks of the First Order. His decision will shape the future of the Knights."