The Duel of the Night

I stared at Cahnas dead body, unable to move my own. All the while he stood there, standing tall as if he was PROUD of what he had done. Proud. Suddenly, a burning anger began to seep through my body, filling every inch of me. I raised the Darksaber, ignited it, and charged. "You killed her!" Ben raised his saber to deflect my blow, but I managed to push him back a few feet. "She deserved it, they all deserved." His voice was calm and collected, but it contained a calm rage I had never felt from him before. Then I noticed his eyes, burning a bright yellow.
"You are blind, Phai. My Uncle has blinded you, I am here to set you free." I charged at him again, and came down hard with my saber. He blocked, and pushed me back. I stumbled back and fell, but I got up as soon as I hit the ground. "We trusted you! We all trusted you!" I swiped my saber to the left, but he jumped up and came down with his own. I blocked, pushed him back and swiped again with my saber. It's high pitched whistle joining the cackle of the fire in the chaos that insued around us. We continued the fight, each at an equal skill level. I could have sworn I saw a ship fly over us though... a small, fast ship with a high pitched screech...

I landed the TIE about a mile from the camp, but the blaze was still visible from where I landed. Ben hadn't disappointed me. I began my long walk towards the camp, trudging through the dirt field until I coauthor a glimpse of someone moving to left with a small Astro-mech... Luke, I had to be. Changed my direction to him, I had to stop him before he took. Ben with him, but if I was lucky, I would be able to take my daughter with me as well, if she was here. I had to get her to safety before Snoke found out about her.
I approached Luke, making sure he couldn't see me. I pulled my Lightsaber from my cloak, ignited it, and lunged at him, but he ducked out of the way. I rolled into the ground spun round and pointed my cross-guard at him. "Skywalker," I brooded. "It has been a while." Luke took off his cloak, leaving it on the ground. He reached to his belt, and took his Lightsaber. He ignited it, and the green blade reflected off his face. It's steady hum, joining the sound of my own. "Ravanna" he said.
"This ends now, Luke. Here, you will know what it feels like to lose everything you love." We both held our sabers up together, and lunged at each other. Beginning a duel that would last a very, very long time.