Chapter 2: Unholy

Chapter 2!

----------------------------------------------

Andy's POV

"Are you guys ready?!" I shouted to my bandmates. "Yeah!" they all screamed except Ashley who seemed down. I'll have to ask him about that later.

We went on and immediately the tension disappeared. The crowd screamed as we began.

*Skipping Concert and Signing*

I walked back onto the tour bus covered in sweat my makeup running probably looking like a mess. It was hard with five sweaty guy after a show and only one shower. Of course, Ash went in first. It was like an unspoken rule, Ash first, then me, then CC, then Jake and lastly Jinxx.

Soon I heard the shower turn off and a door open and close so I quickly grabbed my batman pajama bottoms and a loose black t-shirt and walked in.......straight into Ashley.

"Oh uh sorry..." I stammered with my words, turning a bright red. "It's okay." he said with a warm smile and I couldn't help looking at his body. Glistening wet, towel hung low on his hips. I was itching to just lean in and kiss him right there.

He slid past me and walked into the bunk area. 'Snap out of it Andy, if you keep this up people are going to suspect something.' I told myself. I jumped into the shower

I let the warm water caress my body and was fully relaxed until I heard the door slam. "Sorry Andy! Sorry sorry I be right out I just forgot this..." oh god of course it would be Ashley and there was not way he didn't see everything, all we have is a clear shower curtain. I heard the door slam again and after I regained my composer I went back to take my shower in peace

Ashley's POV

Shit.....why? I should've just waited until he finished. I ran out bright red and back to my bunk. I don't think Jinxx even noticed me he was so engrossed in some show about the Salem Witch Trials. Typical Jinxx, he's a history buff so I guess he's into that stuff.

I heard a moan

A moan? It sounded like a guy. Then I heard a lot of rustling coming from Jakes bunk. Weird. "Jake?" I said while pulling back the curtain to his bunk. I saw something that I couldn't quite believe.

"CC?!" I shouted still in disbelief. They didn't seem surprised at all, which was shocking. "Shhh....the rest can't know about this."

I tried to get my composer. "Since when?" I said staring down at the two of them, CC with messed up sex-hair and Jake with his shirt and pants off. "Three weeks...." CC trailed off "THRE-e weeks?" I said remembering that I had to keep my voice down. "Yes..." they said in sync looking guilty. "Ash, are you mad?" Jake asked. "No of course not." I said with a warm smile. "Why would you be you clearly have a thing for Andy." CC whispered. "CC?!" Jake yelled. It took me by shock but "Is it that obvious." I said frowning.

"Yeah kinda even Jinxx picked up on it. "Oh wow..." I said still taken over by shock. "It's okay we won't say anything." CC said with a warm smile. "When are you guys planning on coming out to the rest of the band? Let alone fans." They looked worried after I said that. "Well tomorrow with you guys and the fans we're gonna hold off because we don't know how they'll react." Jake explained. "They'll be fine, I mean you'll get hate from some people but most will probably be happy Cake came true." I teased

They paused and looked at each other. "What's Cake?" asked CC, I let out a small laugh "Jake and CC is Cake. The fans made it up for you." CC giggled and Jake blushed. "Aw, hand me my laptop I'm looking this up." Jake said sitting up and pulling CC into his side and kissing the top of his head. "Wattpad....Cake bvb." Jake typed in a clicked on the first story that's popped up. "I'll leave you two alone." I said with a smile and left the bunk area.

CC's POV

We probably sat there for two hours reading fanfictions about us awwing, hugging, kissing and blushing when cute scenes would come up. Then there was the smut, I think that's what it's called and that was, well hot. I turned bight red and so did Jake when we would read it. "So much for a shower." I said pulling the blankets up to my sides.

"Goddammit I love you." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. He blushed and smiled "I love you too."

I sat up an idea came to my mind. "We have to get Andy and Ashley together." I said, "How?" Jake asked looking quite confused. "I'm not sure I think we should set up like a surf date for them when we get to the next stop." His face lit up, "CC you're a genius! Ash loves to surf and he can go with Andy." We figured out the rest of the plan. Andy and Ashley were in for a surprise tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2! Is all done and I can't believe it. I had to throw some Cake in there because come on! Who doesn't like cake?! Thanks for reading!

XxRebelYellxX