Chapter 4: The Mortician's Daughter

Chapter 4 and 11 reads already I'm so excited and I actually feel like writing this book.

----------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

We ran directly to the water and Andy threw me off his back. I let out a loud girlish scream as I hit the cold water. "Why do you think they drove off like that?" Andy asked with smile that made butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I have no idea."

I said and ducked under and popped back up pushing all my hair back. The current dragged me towards Andy, wow it looks like the universe wants us to be closer. I smacked directly into his chest. "Whoops sorry." I said blushing and I felt something in my hand. What. I lifted my arm out of the water and saw his hand in mine. My heart was racing and he pulled me under.

"Fuck Andy!" I yelled as I emerged from the water. He giggled and let me just say it was adorable. "Look." he said gesturing towards the beach and there was a table with a single white rose and plates with Mama Jinxx' special sandwiches. "Let's go." I said swimming back. We sat down once we reached the table. As we finished the sandwiches I looked up to see Andy staring at me.

"What?" I asked taking a sip of my soda. He sighed heavily then began.

"Ashley, I don't know how to explain this but I'm in love with you. Now you'll probably just get up and leave me and the band. I've loved you and wanted to be with you ever since I laid eyes on you when you walked into my house for the band auditions. I remember crying almost every night when you and Kina were going out because I knew there was no chance for me. I imagined us being together and I secretly wished you would say you were bi or something and stop sleeping with all those girls. I would cry every single time I heard you and some girl together and I even watched your porno and I felt so guilty and."

he stopped and I saw him tearing up. "Goddamn it Andy. Why are you so blind?" I said leaning across the table and locked my lips with his.

"W-What!" he sputtered "You, you like..." He stopped "No." I swear I could've seen his heart break right in front of me. "No, Andy I fucking love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" he looked up at me and smiled big "Yes! A million times fucking yes!"

I got up and lifter him out of his chair pushing him against the palm tree. I crushed my lips with his. After making out for a few minutes I pulled away. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." he said with a huge smile. "Me too." I pecked his lips. "I guess we'll have to give a huge thanks to the guys when we get back."

"Now I know why they were creeping around all day." I looking Andy. We were sunbathing in the warm sand. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. God I love this man.

Andy's POV

I can't believe this Ashley is finally mine all mine. I love him so much. How would the fans react though "Hey Ashy." I said staring at the sky. "Yeah my batman." He said and I swear to god I probably would've combusted and died right there if anyone told me that would be his nickname for me.

"How do you think the fans will react....you know when we tell them." He sighed "I think most of them will be fine with it I mean they ship 'Andley' anyway. Although some of them will be homophobes and mean but that's just a part of it." I giggled "What's Andley." I said with a curious smile. "It's the pairing of you and me, being together and doing....things with each other." He said blushing while tracing the tattoo on my chest.

I heard a loud wolf whistle "It worked boys!" oh CC. Ash jumped up leaving me cold and missing his touch.

"thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou." he said giving them all hugs. I got up and he ran into my arms and I wrapped my arms around his muscular frame. "Lets go." I said draping my arms around his shoulder. I love him so much and I couldn't be happier now.

We arrived back at the bus shortly and Jake and CC stood up looking nervous. "Not to upstage Andy and Ashley but we have some news." Jake began. "Me and Jake are dating" CC finished, I smiled happily "That's great you guys were so glad your happy." I said wrapping my arms around Ash

"Right Ashley?" I said looking down at him. "Yes." He said with a smile. Honestly I wasn't too surprised, those to have been sneaking around for awhile now.

"I second that." said Jinxx. I guess now we just have to play matchmaker with Jinnx.

----------------------------------------------

Okay! All done. I'm sorry Jinxx hasn't been a huge part in this story but don't worry, the time will come. I'm also looking for girl names so comment any and I will pick one of em!

XxRebelYellxX