Chapter 3: Sweet Blasphemy

Chapter 3! I'm getting better about trying to get on top of my updates. Any who, hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Sweet Blasphemy

Andy's POV

I grabbed my laptop and took the towel off my head throwing it in the corner where the dirty clothes was piling up. I plugged in my headphones and was listening to some Dropkick Murphy's and mindlessly typed Ashley's name into google. I laughed to myself seeing the first thing that popped up was this article named Purdy Porn. Of course, I knew that was one of Ashley's stage names...if that's what you call it. I clicked on it and began reading: 'Bassist, Ashley Purdy of the popular band Black Veil Brides' porn videos uncovered! After the star reportedly had said videos removed from all known sites, one has been recovered at xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.' The URL was highlighted, giving me a direct link to those videos Ashley had kept ever so secret. I don't know what took over me but I clicked on it and saw what it was.

Yeah porn of course, that's shocking enough as is. I remember Ashely saying a long time ago that he had recorded porn just to make it by.  Although he never mentioned that it was GAY porn. I'm obviously not homophobic or anything but Ash, who has probably one of the biggest Man-Whore reputations starring in a gay porn. Wow.

I still didn't know what came over me because I pushed play...

Ashley's POV

CC and Jake were acting weird today.

All day all they were doing was running to the store and shops and the beach and they told Jinxx to take Andy and I to the mall for a bit. The entire time up to this point they all would be smiling like maniacs when I saw them.

It can't be anything...can it? I don't know. I wonder where Andy is.

"Hey, Jinxx. Have you seen Andy?" I asked as he turned from reading his book on the couch.

"Um...Oh yeah I think he's in the bunk area." he said with a smile. They're acting funny and they know it, it's really starting to bug me. I mean what in the hell could they be planning. I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks. I could hear his raspy voice moan, inaudible words and, panting heavily.

Now, I wasn't playing stupid I knew exactly what was going on behind that curtain, but even though almost ever fiber of my being wanted to rip off that curtain and take him right then and there, but of course, I didn't. I didn't because I knew it would make things weird, really weird. I heard a lot of rustling and tiptoed at high speed out of the bunk room. Oh god I was like half hard, the more I wished that I was in there and not just some video of probably girls.

That's it! I can check his history and see what video he was watching then I'll at least know what he's attracted to.

I saw him walk out and walk into the bathroom. I ran into his bedroom, lifting open his laptop with all the different stickers on top I smiled warmly at his background it was me and him at this restaurant in New York. When CC took the picture of us.

I clicked on the little Chrome icon and went in the history tab. I clicked on the most recent tab. I saw something that gave me a mix of anger, excitement and worry. It was my video that I made when I was living out of my car.

I closed the tab and shut his computer....was he? He was. Does he like me? I hope so. I really do but there's no chance that he doesn't recognize me and he remembers me from then.

I can't

"Hey Ash." his voice was right behind me and I jumped. "Oh, someone's jumpy I see." I blushed "Yeah, so are you ready to go with Jinxx to the mall?" he asked "Uh yeah! Where do you wanna stop first?" I asked and I could see him thinking. "I don't know we will have to see when we get there. Oh, and why did you seem so down the other night?" he asked

Shit! What was I supposed to say

Because I don't have you.

"I don't know, I was just down I guess." I said with a frown and I felt his strong arms around me. I sighed in content and melted into him. "I'm sorry Ashy." he said and my heart swelled with joy. He had a pet name for me.

I love him, I love Andy.

Andy's POV

Shit! Why did I let his pet name slip. SHIT! He probably knows I like him now. "Ashy?" he said with a teasing smirk, "Yeah..." I blushed like mad. "I like it. Now lets go get Jinxx before he gets impatient.

Phew, I was worried that he would think it was weird.

Time lapse: After Shopping

"LETS GO TO THE B-BEACH! LETS GO GET A WAVE!" CC sang and danced around the rental car. "Let's go ladies!" Jake yelled. After we all got situated we drove off and arrived at the beach soon enough. "Okay! Andy, Ashley go around and grab the bags and me Jake and CC will get the stuff from up here." Jinxx said with a happy smile. "Okay." Ash said cheerily. We grabbed the things and stood there waiting for them and then I just saw Jake step on it and peel out. Out of sight in seconds. "I knew they were up to something." Ashley grumbled. "Look on the bright side! It's a beautiful day, lets enjoy it." He smiled and ran ahead dropping the things and running back just to jump on my back. "Onward!" he screamed and we ran to the water, if anyone had been there, they would've probably thought we were another love-sick couple. Oh how I wish we were just that.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! At least I hope you enjoyed and goodbye c:

XxRebelYellxX