Chapter 7: Set the World On Fire

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Set the World On

Fire

Jakes POV:

I seriously couldn't be any happier. I heard the cheering fans outside of where we were going to enter.

We all grabbed out instruments well yeah besides Andy.

"You're on!" shouted our tour manager. Jinxx lead the group the cheers getting louder and louder as we ran on stage. "Hello everybody! Are you ready to party tonight motherfuckers!" the screams were deafening, before I realized it we were ready to start the song

*time skip over majority of concert*

A/N: I'm not really good at writing concert scenes so at this point I'm not going to be writing any.

Nows the time, the time when C and I come out to the fans. Obviously, I was nervous and I could tell that CC was too.

"Alright before we preform our last song, CC and Jake have a little something to announce to you!" Andy shouted over them. I was surprised how they were almost silent.

"Alright guys, well I'm going to come right out and say this." I glanced at CC smiling nervously and looking past the crowd. "Cake is real, me and CC are dating." I finished with a smile at the end. I was always the shy one of the band, next to Jinxx I guess; so this was quite nerve racking for me.

The silence seemed to last forever then I heard someone shout kiss. "kiss........kiss.......kiss......kiss.....kiss....kiss..kiss KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" it just got louder until CC swung his arms around my shoulders and crushed his lips into mine.

The screams returned and nobody seemed too upset. We ran back to our spots and Andy started, "I want you fuckers to help us sing our boys a little song!" He turned towards us. "I cannot hide!" he leaned the mix towards the audience, "WHATS ON MY MIND!" The crowd screamed.

It couldn't get any better than this.

Ashley's POV:

"That was awesome" CC said "I know! I'm happy the fans took it well." Jake said looking CC loving look. "Hey Ashy we have an interview tomorrow." Andy said intertwining his fingers in mine.

"I know, but I'm not ready to come out to the public yet..." I said looking down at my shoes. I felt his finger under my chin and he lifted my head up; my dull brown eyes met his beautiful sparkling blue ones. "I know, and frankly I'm not either, so should we just say that were both not in relationships." he finished and looked me deeply in the eyes. "Thank you." I laid a soft kiss in his plump lips.

"Now let's go get comfy." I ran to grab my Hello Kitty pajamas, as Andy went and got his makeup off. I walked into the bathroom and kissed his cheek. "You're so adorable in those." he said wiping the last amount of warpaint.

"Come on, when you finish I want to show you something." he said and then left to the bunks. I quickly finished and walked into where Andy was and saw him with an open laptop. "Look, a fan sent me to this site and told me to look up Andley." I smirked, "Ah, yeah I know I've heard of it before. Now skootch over." I said snuggling up next to him and resting my head on his chest.

3 hours later and we finished the book that was in the link. My god, have these things been around all along. All I know is I wanted to laugh, cry and have relief the the throbbing hard on in my pants. "That was....wow." Was all Andy could get out.

"I know and now I have a little..." I said trailing off and nodding towards my lower region. "Oh Jake..." I heard a moan from across us. "Oh poor Jinxx, he's in for it tonight." Andy finished with a smirk I felt my eyes bug a little bit and I hardened more. I leaned over and kissed Andy all over, little moans escaped his lips. After a few minutes....well you can take it from there.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry xc I couldn't do it! I couldn't write it I felt weird. I did take it that far so I'm getting better. Okay, well I'm sorry for the short updates I'm going to make this a longer story with short chapters I think. I just need time to think about what I'm going to write. Anyway thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed

XxRebelYellxX