Chapter 1

Artemis's POV

"When I saw his face I thought I loved him. I thought he loved me as well. I didn't know that all that was fake. I thought that we would be together but he betrayed me to join my father. He replaced me in his heart with my sister. He put me in danger and when I thought I was going to die all I could think of was, 'I thought you loved me. I knew I loved you!' Then I cried l for help as my dad took out his blade and gave it to Cameron.

"Whats wrong? Scared? All you have to do is say the words. You always wanted to say, 'I. Am. Ready. To. Be. Like. You. Daddy' Say you want to be with me. Please don't let me kill you because you won't kill Green Arrow."

"Never. I will never be like you I will never beg you for mercy. I will not be like my sister, Cheshire, I will never be like you Sportsmaster or should I call you dad. And Cameron... why? Why have you done this?"

"Because I love Jade.", he replied then walked over to my sister and kissed her. At that same moment I was kicked from behind and it was my dad. After he kicked me a couple more times he took his gun out and shoot me twice, took his knife and cut my arms, legs, cut into my back, and cut me in my under stomach.

As I began to scream out for help I saw the Justice League and their partners come in. A few minuets later my family was tided up, as was Cameron, and Green Arrow was with the Justice League. No one seemed to notice me on the ground bleeding until I whimpered in pain. A boy in yellow with firery red hair and unmistakable emerald eyes came over to me and saw the puddle of blood around me.

"Hey beautiful. It's ok I'm one if the good guys. We are going to take you in for questioning then-"he stopped as he saw me crying and holding in the screams of pain. He was so kind and... Beautiful? No one ever called me that. My dad? No. My mom? No. My sister? No. Cameron? No.

"But first we need to get you medical attention. Miss M. we need you to have the Bio-ship ready."

"No one has ever called me that. And no one has ever saved me. What's your name?"

"One no one has ever said you were Beautiful? Two no one has ever saved you? Three my name is Kid Flash. And four what's your name, Beautiful?", he replied making me giggle. I then winced in pain and looked down at my stomach his eyes followed mine. I saw his eyes flash a streak of panic, worry, and pain.

"One no. Two no. Three Artemis. And four your eyes are amazing."

"Not as amazing as your smokey-blue pair Beaut- I mean Artemis.", he then picked me up and carried me to the Bio-ship. Then before I blacked out all I could think was that I wanted to kiss him I thought I loved him."

I wrote in the journal that Black Cannery gave to me to get all my stress and anger out. I was about to continue but I herd the Zeda tub announce that Wally, Kid Flash had entered the cave. He sped over to me before I could close my notebook. He then snatched it from me and began to read it.

"Well, what do we have here? A dairy? I thought that- what? You-you think that about-" he replied as he read but before he could continue mocking me I tackled him.

"W-what?!? You don't think it's weird do you?", I stammered. I then saw his face above me as it formed into a smirk. Slowly the space between us was closing in. My eyes flickered to his lips as I felt his breath reach my cold face. I then tensed up and wanted so bad for him to kiss me but was scared that after he did he would never speak to me agin. I then looked away.

"Hey, Beautiful, I can't see those smokey-blue eyes of yours and you couldn't see my emerald eyes and my firery red hair. And I-", I cut him off as I pulled his collar and closed the space between us.

Wally's POV

All the sudden her lips were softly pressed on mine as her hands wondered into my hair and she then started to fiddle with it. I then realised what happened and I thought about jumping off of her and run away.

"Wally have you seen-", Robin asked as he walked into the room and saw me and Arty in the middle of our "lip contact" session. As soon as we herd that I jumped off of Arty and leaped landing on the couch. She was still on the floor trying to comprehend what had happened.

"Was I interrupting?", Robin said with a huge grin on his face.

"N-n-no I-I wa-was j-just le-leaving.", Arty stuttered and ran out the room.

"Wow dude. What did I just walk into.", Robin said as he to walked away.

"Why did she kiss me? What did that mean to her? I thought she hated my red hair and my eyes she would always tease me about my eyes. Does she like me? Why can't I get her out of my head? Wait what is this?" I asked myself as I realized that I wasn't hungry. After she kissed me I didn't carve food all I wanted was her lips on mine.

"She tasted like Candy Apples and she smelled of strawberries.", I mumbled to myself just as Zatana walked in.

"Who...... what...... Artemis?", she asked with a smile on her face. I then slowly nodded and felt a blush crawl up my face.

"You won't tell any one will you? Robin knows cause he saw us but just don't tell anyone. Ok?"

"Yhea... Sure but you will have to tell everyone before the next mission but you can't let your love for her get in the way of crime fighting. K?" She said as she walked away.

What could possibly go wrong?

Artemis's POV

"So what was it like?" MM asked me. I then pondered the question. I enjoyed it. All the hate I felt for my family just disappeared when I kissed him. All the pain that was deep in my sole vanished.

"I think I love him..." I told her still unsure of what to say.

"True love?"

"Yes I guess..." I answered her question.

"What's going on?" Kal asked as he walked into the living room.

"Oh... uh... Arty and Wally kissed..." Zatana said as she joined in on the conversation finally.

"Oh... I'll tell Batman" he said.

"NO!!!" all of us cried at him.

"No what?" Wally asked as he walked into the room with Robin and Conner.

"Batman know about... it"I said getting a strange look firm Conner.

"Am I missing something?" Superboy asked.

"Oh Arty and Wally kissed." MM told him nonchalantly.

"Why can't we tell Batman?" Wally asked confused.

"Tell Batman what?" The man himself, Batman, asked us. With him Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and Superman walked in.

----------------------------------------------------

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? WHAT DO YOU THINK GREEN ARROW IS GOING TO DO TO WALLY?

-AddyKin