Sadie

Finn's P.O.V.

After Millie and I's kiss, it went great from there. We hanged out all day long with Gaden and Caleb and Noah had come late and was happy to see Millie too. On our way home, I had unexpectedly forgotten about my "girlfriend" which Millie didn't seem happy about.

"Oh god, Sadie's gonna kill me..." I said slapping my forehead.

Millie laughed and responded, "Technically that's your fault for even dating her in the first place!" I sighed and playfully punched Millie in the shoulder. A familiar ahem came from behind us.

"I knew you two were friends but I didn't know that because of her you'd forget about me." Sadie said tapping her foot on the ground. She was pissed off. Finn turned around and smiled nervously.

"Hey Sadieloo, totally didn't know you came to school!"

"We literally talked this morning Finn, in person."

"Oh yeaaaaaaah, that heh..." Finn nervously said feeling stupid. Sadie rolled her eyes in frustration. She then walked up to Finn and locked her arm and in Finn's.

"Such a pleasure to meet the one and only Millie! I hope we can become the best of friends..." Sadie said to Millie.

Millie's P.O.V.

I could definitely tell the last thing she wanted to do was become, the best of friends. As Sadie walked away with Finn, even more clingy, I wondered how long Finn had lasted with her...

A/N: Damn... XD