Fallen Together

Finn's P.O.V.

I didn't mean to, but I was just so mad that I couldn't help myself. I knocked Sadie out. Caleb had told me everything, their plan, him wanting to get with Millie, how much she really loved me, and the evil doings of Sadie. I untied Millie and she collapsed into my arms. She could barely keep her eyes open.

"Cmon Millie, stay with me. W-We're gonna get t-through this, together!" I desperately said. I brushed her soft hair away from her eyes so she could see me better.

"F-Finn?" she managed to say.

"Shh, don't speak you're gonna be ok I need to call 911-"

"I love... you." she whispered smiling up at me. I pulled her head to mine and my forehead pressed against hers.

"I-I know, I love you t-too." I cried. I held her close for a while. I pulled away to see her eyes, lifeless. Dead. 

"Millie? Millie!" I shouted as I shook her. I pressed my ear against her heart and heard nothing. 

"No, no, no, no..." I cried holding her.

"No!" I cried out in pain. The love of my life layed dead in my arms. 

...

The next few days were awful. I didn't go to her funeral. I didn't want to think she was dead. Even though I held her lifeless corpse in my arms I couldn't believe it. Then I made a decision. They say love makes you crazy. Was my decision crazy. Probably. I didn't care. I'd do anything to see her again. I didn't even write a letter. The world would find out on their own. I slowly walked downstairs in my empty house to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and stared at it for a good long while. I took a deep breath and pierced my heart. With the knife still embedded in my chest I fell to the ground with my arm layed out. I closed my eyes, and died.

A/N: Well that got really dark in the end... DO NOT DO SUICIDE PLEASE DO NOT IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS BAD AND SHOULDN'T"T BE DONE. I ONLY DID IT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY!!