Akward...

Finn's P.O.V.

After I kissed Millie for the second time, things got akward after that. We'd see each other but wouldn't talk. It'd kill me from the inside out.

"I'm gonna be honest with you man, you screwed up." Caleb admitted.

"Jeez, thanks for the support..." I responded as I slouched back on my seat in AP World History.

My teacher Mr. Abarca yelled at me from the other side of the room to stop slouching. I sighed and wanted to talk to Millie again...

Millie's P.O.V.

"I mean, he kissed me twice now, and I don't know what to do." I confessed to one of my friends.

"Well, you should try and at least talk to him if you really wanna be friends again." She recommended patting my back. I smiled at her and thanked her.

I walked past him by lunch and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and stopped.

He grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "Hey uh, sorry about yesterday. Would ya mind being friends, um, for now?" I looked at my his hand grabbing my arm and looked at him. I nodded and quickly hugged him and walked to my table where my friends oooooooed at me.

Sadie's P.O.V

I saw as they hugged from behind a wall I was hiding behind and got super jealous (Stalker...). I wasn't gonna let Millie take my man. I was gonna get him back, whatever the costs.

A/N: I think Sadie needs Jesus, who's with me ✋