Taped

Finn's P.O.V.

I looked outside my window just to look at Millie (IT AIN'T CREEPY PEOPLE HE LOVES HER). She was with her best school friends Andrea, Cristy, Jessica, and Lora. They were awesome and really helped her out when she moved schools. They seemed to agree on something. They got on their bikes and headed down the street. Each bike was a different color that went with their favorite color. I smiled and slouched back in my couch and rewatched season one of Stranger Things. I was falling asleep until I heard the door open. The person who I least expected stepped through.

Sadie...

Sadie's P.O.V.

Finn's eyes widened in shock.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Finn, I don't want to talk about our relationship."

"Oh so you're here to tell me how bad Millie is, which leads to you telling me to get back with you?"

"Finn..."

Once he saw my "worried" face, he calmed down.

"Sadie, what's wrong?"

"A few days ago, I invited Millie to my house. I apologized about everything and trying to get you back. We were at my house having a lot of fun, until we started drinking."

"Drinking?"

"Hey, I have to find my own way of dealing with heartbreak! She just wanted to drink with me!"

"..."

"Anyways, I wanted to see how she really felt about you. So if she got drunk or with just the alcohol, she'd confess how she really feels. When people are drunk, they do things they don't normally do."

"Yeah you're right."

"Here it is..."

Finn's P.O.V.

She put the tape on my TV and I began to watch it. I soon as I heard those words I swear to you my heart skipped a beat.

Well you see... I kinda cheated with Romeo.

Heartbreak hit me in the chest like a brick. She was cheating on me, with my rival?! Sadie gently touched my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry. I had this and I couldn't not show you how she felt."

"Believe me Sadie, I'm thankful you showed me this tape. I appreciate it, a lot." I said getting up. I grabbed the tape and walked out of my room leaving Sadie in there. Looks like someone actually cared about me.

Sadie's P.O.V.

As Finn walked out if his room in silence, a smile crept to my face. I did it. Now he was going to break up with Millie.

And he'd be all mine...

A/N: CRAP FINN NOOOOOOO