Taken

Millie's P.O.V.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow Cristina, Andrea!" I shouted waving from across the street.

"See you tomorrow Millie~San!" Cristina shouted in glee.

"Later Mills!" Andrea casually waved. There's a reason why she's the "chillest" one of the group. 

I began to walk home on my own. The soft breeze blew softly against my face and I slightly smiled. Finn didn't come today and I had made him some of his favorite desserts to help him feel better which were home. Before I took a turn to head down my street, a hand gently touched my shoulder.

"Agh! Please don't hurt me! I have a lawyer and I'm famous ya know!" I desperately shouted. A small chuckle came from the person who touched me. I turned around to see a soft smile on Caleb's lips.

"Well I'm famous too, so it wouldn't look to good if I hurt you wouldn't it?" he chuckled. I nervously laughed and gave him a playful punch in the shoulder. 

"Next time you do that, I won't hesitate to punch whoever's there." I said with an eyebrow raised. He nodded as if he was fine with what I just said.

"Say um, you're in a good mood. Especially after what just happened, you're happier than I thought you'd be."

"Well of course I am in a good mood, I got such a good score on the AP Spanish test today."

"Wait you're telling me he hasn't done it yet?"

"Done what? Who's he?"

"B-But Sadie said he was gonna do it today!"

"Uh, Caleb I have zero idea about what you're talking about. What did Sadie tell you?"

"About Finn!" he shouted, almost frustrated. Before I could respond to what he said, all the color drained from his face. 

"Millie run!" he screamed running away. I turned around to find three men with masks and whips. Two of them had whips while the one in the middle had a leash that would be used to capture stray dogs. Before I could run any further the one with the dog leash wrapped it tightly around my neck. I struggled to breathe and did my best to call out to Caleb. But, he was nowhere in sight. He left me here, alone. A tear fell from my eye as I realized how he betrayed me. He pulled on the leash tighter which cut my air flow even more.

"The boss unfortunately wants you alive and slightly undamaged. But as soon as you're in her hands, we'll take our handsome reward and leave. What she has in store for you, man I'm glad I am not you." the man with the leash said coldly. She... My head was wrapped in a black cloth that completely covered my vision. We drove for only a few minutes until they carried me inside a building. They tied me to a chair and uncovered my face. It was a dark and misty room, one light bulb lighting the whole room. Someone in the shadows appeared from what seemed to be the doorway. It had the figure and shape of a girl, older teens. 

"Well done boys, you may leave now." the girl said. I couldn't help but gasp. That voice, but it couldn't be... Sadly. it was. The girl emerged from the darkness with the same cold smile I've known all too well.

"Looks like you're in quite the sticky situation here aren't ya Mills?" giggled Sadie. "Now where should we start, bottom to top, or top to bottom?"

"W-What do you m-mean?" I stuttered. I couldn't help it and my body started shaking. 

"From which parts of your body do you want to be tortured through first?"

"Tortured! Sadie seriously you are taking this way to far!"

"Am I? You have no idea how much pain you've put me through Millie!"

"What!? Taking Finn!? He left you on his decision!"

"That's just scratching the surface Millie. You took my fame, my family, my friends, everything I loved!" she shouted almost crying. 

"First, I become one of the main characters of Stranger Things. I'm so wildly known and I'm excited to meet you guys. Then rumors spread about my role having a crush on Finn's role. I get so much hate for something I didn't even want! It didn't even happen! Then my family. They're always yelling at me and telling me, hey you should be more like hat Millie girl that everyone loves. Well I can't be like you because then I'd be hated for copying you! You come to school and all my friends just leave me! You, you even took my best friends away from me. Andrea, Cristina, Jessica, and Lora... they were my best friends! And you took them away from me! The only person I had left was Finn. A few days later, he breaks up with me. Why? Because of you! You've screwed my life up so much that the only thing you deserve is to know how much pain I've been through! I want you to feel it, to be hated by friends, family and to cry yourself to sleep every night. Through physical pain." Sadie finished. She wiped a few tears from her face as she finished. I almost cried with her. I brought her so much pain and didn't even realize it.

"Sadie I'm so sorry I didn't know-"

"Shut. Up." She said grasping a knife in her hand. She dangled it in her hand and began to pierce parts of my skin. From my head, arms, legs, hands, and feet. My body started bleeding so much the pain was immeasurable. I screamed so loudly that I was thankful. Because someone heard me. Finn.

A/N: PLOT TWIST GOD!!! Lol hope this made up for me not posting in a while!!!!!!