Confession

Millie's P.O.V.

Finn was suprisingly absent today at school so I decided to check up on him. On my way to his house, I found Sadie. I tried ignoring her until she called out my name.

"Millie!" She said with a soft an urgent voice.

"What do you want Sadie?" I asked turning around.

"Listen, I need to tell you something."

"Another lie about Finn so I can break up with him, not happening."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I wanted to say... sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Look I know now that you and Finn are inceperable. I sadly learned that the hard way. I was just shocked and too angry and sad to consider you. I sadly lashed out on you even though I didn't mean to. You're a really nice girl, and I don't want you mad at me. So I wanted to invite you to my place for some games or food. Whatever you want. I just want you to know that I want to be your friend."

I was so stunned my voice failed to speak. I softly smiled now realizing Sadie had truly changed. Guess she's a good girl after all.

"Sadie that's so sweet of you. Of course I forgive you. So food at your place huh?" I asked with a smirk.

She giggled and we ran to her house. We spent it looking at funny pictures of Finn, watching TV, eating, and laughing. I had a lot more fun than I thought. Then she poured us some soda.

Sadie's P.O.V.

When Millie was distracted I added some of the stuff that Caleb gave me. Apparently he said it'll get her drunk without alcohol. I looked over at the camera hidden in my couch and saw it started blinking. Perfect, it was recording. I handed her the drink and she took a big sip out of it.

"Wow Sadie, what'd you put in this soda? It's really good!" She exclaimed happily.

I grinned, "Um yes! I put some juices and other special ingredients in there to make it taste like that." She smiled and continued drinking and drinking and drinking... until it finally happened. I looked over to my camera and saw the red light blinking. Yes, it was recording.

"So uh Millie, how do you feel about Finn?"

"Finn? Pfft, he's nice."

"Well he is your... boyfriend."

"Yeah. But then again it's not like I really wanted him as my boyfriend."

"Oh? Who'd you really want?"

"Promise not tell ok?"

"Of course!"

"Well you see... I kinda cheated. *giggle* With Romeo"

"Millie!"

"*giggle* I know, but then again he's way cuter than Finn."

"I won't tell him I swear. You ready to go home?"

"*giggle* Mmhhmm... keep it a secret k?"

"It's safe with me."

Millie walked herself out and I rushed to my camera and ended the tape. I played her confession over and over again.

Who's the bad girl now?

A/N: Dayummmmmm. Hope ya'll enjoyed! <3