Golden Plains

Millie awoke in field of golden grass. She lifted herself up to see a never ending field of golden plains. She stood up and looked at herself. Her body was perfectly fine and she wore one of her favorite outfits. A nice breeze picked up and flew right by with a few pieces of grass picked up along the way. 

"Nice seeing you here." said a voice from behind her. She turned to see her beloved Finn smiling.

"You thought I was gonna let you go that easy? Cmon, we still have a life to live together!" He chuckled holding out his hand. Millie slowly walked up to him. 

She wiped a tear from her face and said, "Yeah, you're right!" 

She took his hand and they ran off into the distance laughing and smiling. A bright white light appeared and they ran straight through it. Although their pain was great, and they shed many tears in their lifetime, it was worth it in the end. They met good people and bad people. However, it did not phase them to know that they were dead. They lived a good life, and shared great memories with great people. They would walk across the heavenly clouds hand in hand living in paradise an d dining on the finest dishes. It did not matter to them though where they were. All they needed was each other. Together they'd be, forever.