Millie's Jealous Side

Finn's P.O.V.

It was so hard signing all those fangirls tshirts without staring at Millie. I mean she was nice enough to come with me, but watch that, man that takes guts. As we walked home I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Ahem, since when did you become a gentleman?" She asked sarcastically.

"Cmon, I knew you got jealous back there~" I flirtatiously said. She rolled her eyes and pecked me on the lips.

"Just a little. And your punishment is not being able to touch me the whole way home." She said giggling. I was about to argue but she just put up her index finger shushing me. I mumbled a few curse words and sadly walked next to her unable to hold her...

Sadie's P.O.V.

Perfect. I stared at my board full of ideas that led to my master plan. Everything was falling into place exactly how I wanted it to. A heard a knock on my door and opened it with a smile.

"Took you long enough." I muttered softly.

"Sorry Sadie. I had some things." Caleb responded casually walking into my room looking at everything.

"Looks like your plan really worked." He said still examining it.

"Well, just a few more things and we'll get what we want. I can't believe Gaden didn't want to help."

"He didn't want to be involved in general."

"Oh well. Soon enough, we'll both get what we want."

"Right."

A/N: Srry for those people who thought I gave up on the book but I didn't!!! I have a series of chapters coming up for you and it's gonna be intense, I'm putting my other stories on hold to start this one up again. Hope you enjoyed!!! <3