The News

The photo at the top is Ethan's logo for anyone who doesn't know! <3

Just to be clear:

Thought

Author Speaking

Texts/Call

Y/N POV

As I woke up that morning, something felt different. I could hear the birds singing outside of my room. Saturday. No work. I got out of bed and checked the time on my phone. It read '10:15'. I loved not having to go to work. I went downstairs to find B/N eating breakfast already.

"Morning Y/N!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey!" I replied.

I walked over to the fridge and made myself egg and sausages whilst chatting to my brother about random topics. Sitting down at the dinner table, we discussed our plans for the day. Once I had finished eating, I headed upstairs to have a shower and get dressed. I went inside the bathroom and took off my pyjamas. As I got in the shower and turned on the tap, I felt the hot water hitting my head and running down my back. It was lovely. I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower, turning off the water.

I dried myself off and wrapped one towel around my body and one around my wet hair. I walked to my room, hearing the faint sound of my brother's music. We had a similar taste in songs. We both listened to artists like Little Mix, Twenty One Pilots or Ed Sheeran. I locked my bedroom door even though I knew that my brother wouldn't disturb me in my room. I started with clothes. Removing the towel from my naked body, I opened the doors to my wardrobe, thinking of what to wear today. I didn't need to wear anything special since I probably wouldn't be leaving the house much today. After trying a few outfits on, I chose a plain black t-shirt, a deep red zip-up hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans and some red converse. Next was hair. I sat at my dressing table and took my towel off of my head, revealing my mess of a hair. I dried it, brushed it and decided to straighten it and put half up-half down. (Sorry if you have straight hair, mine is curly so now so is yours. You will get to choose your characters features in the next episode, I promise!!) Finally, make-up. I went for a basic look with a neutral eyeshadow, light contour and highlight and a nude matte lip gloss.

As I finished getting ready, I heard the front door knock.

"I'LL GET IT!!!" I shouted to B/N.

I skipped down the stairs and opened the door. Mark stood on the front porch looking around.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

He jumped slightly since he was facing away from the door.

"Hey! I just wanted to let you know that two of my friends are moving in with me next door, Ethan Nestor and Tyler Scheid,"

"Oh okay, how come?"

"Well, I have known Tyler since high school (is that right? Sorry I am British and I don't know grades and stuff like that!) and Ethan is my new editor for my channel!"

"Oh cool! Okay, see you soon!" I told him.

"Yeah sure. You should come round some time, meet the others!" he suggested.

"Yeah, I will. Okay bye!" I said with a wave.

"Bye!" He said.

He turned around and walked down the steps off of my porch. I shut the door behind him and turned around to find B/N standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Was that Mark? What did he want?" he asked me.

"Yeah, he just wanted to let me know that two of his friends, Tyler and Ethan I think it was, are moving in with him." I replied.

"Oh, okay cool," B/N said, turning around and walking back up the stairs. I didn't really do much for the rest of the day. I mostly just stayed sat on the sofa watching random shows on the TV. I wasn't listening to most of them though because I was searching up Ethan and Tyler online. Hey, I'm a curious person okay? I found out that Ethan had his own YouTube channel called CrankGamePlays and Tyler had a channel called Apocalypto_12 but didn't have any videos uploaded. I was about to watch a video from Ethan's channel when I heard a car pull up outside. They're here...

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for coming back!! Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes, the computer I'm writing this on doesn't have auto-correct for some odd reason. This chapter was a lot longer than the other one but took me less time? Weird. Anyway, the next chapter will probably just be meeting Tyler and Ethan and a description of them. See you guys in the next one!! BYYEEE MY BELLA'S!!!!!!! <3

Word Count (only story parts): 670