8

A/N: I keep forgetting about the dogs so just pretend they don't exist now.

Y/N POV

We whipped our heads round to see who had just walked in on us kissing. We found Felix stood in the doorway, his mouth open slightly and his face a dark shade of red.

"U-uh, I-I just c-came to g-get my ph-phone. I t-think I left it-t here earlier," He stuttered. Ethan got off of me and we both stood up. We all looked around for awhile until we found his phone in the kitchen.

"Uh, okay. B-bye," He stuttered. We said nothing, just waved. We both knew that this was bad. We stood there in silence for what felt like ages, almost sharing thoughts. All of a sudden, Ethan pulled his phone out of his pocket and started tapping away. I looked over his shoulder, curious of what he was doing. He was in Felix's contact and was typing a message. It read: 'Don't tell a soul'.

"Good idea," I told him. He didn't say anything, just looked at me and smiled. We heard a ding and both looked at the screen. Felix had replied saying: 'I won't, I promise'. Phew! Ethan replied saying thanks and turned it off. We both just looked into each others eyes and I could tell by his facial expression that he was feeling the exact same feeling as me, relief. We heard talking and laughing and assumed that Mark and Tyler were back from the shops. We ran and jumped onto the sofa and pretended like nothing had happened. They opened the door and said hello. We replied and carried on watching whatever was on the TV. Although we were acting normally, it seemed that Mark and Tyler could sense the tension in the room and asked us what was wrong.

"Nothing," We said at the same time. Mark gave us a weird look and asked,

"Okay then. Y/N, would you like some food?"

"Um, no thanks, I'd best get back to B/N now anyways," I replied, wanting to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Okay, nice to see you again!" Mark said. Tyler just said goodbye and walked upstairs.

"I'll see you soon. It was great to see you again. Maybe we can do this again sometime. Or we could have a barbeque?" Ethan asked.

"Sure. That sounds nice. I have work for the rest of the week but maybe at the weekend?" I suggested.

"Okay, the weekend it is. Bye Y/N," Ethan said, hugging me, "I love you," He whispered, only loud enough for me to hear it.

"I love you too," I replied, once again in a whisper so that Mark wouldn't hear. I felt his hand go into my pocket and back out. I guessed he had left something in there but I will look later. We pulled away and he gave me a little wink. I giggled at his adorableness. I stood up, waved goodbye one more time and walked out. When I got into my house, I called out for B/N. No answer. I went upstairs to his room and found his asleep at his desk. I picked him up bridal style and he stirred slightly in my arms. He was quite light and I could easily carry him. I put him on his bed and pulled the covers up to his neck. I kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight. He smiled slightly which put a wide grin on my face. I left his room and closed the door very quietly. After going downstairs, I put some tomato soup in a bowl and put it in the microwave. Whilst it was cooking, I reached into my pocket and found a small piece of folded-up paper. I unfolded it and saw a number. In small writing, it said: 'text me, Ethan'. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, created a new contact called 'Ethan Xxx' and entered the number. I texted him immediately.

Y/N: Hey. This is Y/N xx

Ethan Xxx: Hi! I see you found my sneaky piece of paper!

Y/N: Yes I did you little sneaky sneak x

Ethan Xxx: So, what are you doing now?

Y/N: Well, I just put B/N to bed and now I am making myself some soup. You? Xx