Memories

A/N: I saw this photo of them together and I just can't!!! They are so damn cute!! Anyway...

Y/N POV

B/N and I walked into Ethan, Mark and Tyler's house and looked around in awe. We had never been there before since we usually tend to keep to ourselves and not really talk to anyone else, including our neighbours. It was a lovely house. It looked very modern. I could hear faint screaming sounds in the distance which I assumed was Mark and Tyler doing whatever they were doing.

"This way to the movie room!" Ethan told us, "Mark gave me and Tyler a brief tour of the house whilst you were gone!"

"Cool," I replied. I am a person of few words. We walked down the hall and turned a corner to be faced with a plain, black, wooden door. We walked inside to find Mark and Tyler arguing. As we listened for longer we could tell they were arguing about what film to watch.

"I WANT TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE!!!!" Mark shouted.

"WELL, I WANT TO WATCH HARRY POTTER!!!!" Tyler argued. They turned around only just realising that we were there and both gave us a sweet smile.

"How about we ask our guests what they want to watch?!" Mark proposed.

"Fine. Y/N, would you rather watch a horror movie or Harry Potter?" Tyler questioned.

"Well, B/N and I have always been massive Harry Potter fans so I think we will have to side with Tyler on this one, am I right?"

"Yeah we love Harry potter!" B/N replied.

"Cool me too! We have something in common!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Okay, Harry Potter it is!" Tyler confirmed. We all looked over at Mark in question. He just sighed, rolled his eyes and sat on one of the sofas in front of the massive TV screen. Tyler went and set up the DVD player and we all joined Mark on the sofas.

There were two black three seater sofas. Mark was sat on the far left of the left sofa and Tyler was sat next to him. I walked over to the other one and sat in the middle. B/N came and sat on the right of me so Ethan was left with the awkward choice of which one to sit on. Eventually, he chose my sofa and came and sat on my left. We were all just chatting about random stuff when Ethan all of a sudden tells us to be quiet because the movie was starting. We had decided on watching Deathly Hallows Part 1 because we all preferred that one to the others.

(Time Skip brought to you by RobertIDK)

When the film had finished, we all just started chatting again.

"Hey, since we don't know that much about each other, we should each share some information with everyone!" Ethan suggested. We all agreed. We spent a while talking about each other. I learned that Mark had a girlfriend called Amy, Tyler is often called Stonefaced Tyler or One-Word Tyler and that Ethan grew up in Maine. Obviously, I didn't need to know anything about B/N because we have known each other since we were born.

"What would everybody like to know about me?" I asked. There was a silence for a few moments until Ethan asked me who I lived with. I told him it was just me, B/N and the dogs.

"Where are your parents then?" He asked me. My mood instantly dropped. I didn't like to talk about what happened to them because I know it will just make me cry.

"Dead," B/N said bluntly. I don't know how he can just say it like that. I felt myself begin to tear up.

"I need to go, I'm sorry," I said before running out of the room. I could here B/N shout my name before I left.

A/N: Hi guys!! Once again didn't plan for it to end like this! The chapter was originally called Getting To Know Him but I had to change it afterwards! Thanks for reading again see you in the next one!! BYYEEE MY BELLAS!!!!!!! 

Word Count: 626