11

Mark's POV

I need to get Ethan to listen to Y/N. I don't know the whole story but I know Y/N well enough to know she isn't the kind of girl to do that. I just have a feeling that, somehow, this is Tyler's fault. He has been known to just take what he can't have. (I know that isn't how he is in real life forgive me for making him the bad guy) If I can just get Ethan to talk to Y/N, hopefully she can explain that it is all a misunderstanding and we can put this behind us. For some reason, however, I don't think it will be that simple. It never is. I ran after him and found him in a crying heap on the floor of his bedroom. Slowly, I approached him, knelt down beside him and rubbed his back softly. He slowly looked up at me with red eyes.

"I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation to this," I reassured him.

"I'm not convinced. I just, how could she do this to me?" He said weakly. I hated to see him like this. He is one of my best friends and I don't like it when my friends are upset.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna go talk to Y/N and sort this out okay?" I told him.

"Fine. But don't believe her. She'll just come up with a stupid excuse to get out of this,"

At this, I stood up and headed downstairs to find Y/N crying into F/N's chest as she held her in her arms. F/N gave me a sad look and I returned it.

"Hey. Y/N. Mark's here," She whispered into her ear. Her head slowly came up and she looked at me in complete helplessness.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"How's Ethan?" She asked desperately, quickly walking over to me.

"Not good. He's in his room crying,"

"I need to see him! I need to explain that it wasn't my fault!"

"I don't think that's the best idea. He doesn't really want to see you at the moment. What happened out there?"

"Well. Tyler stormed out because he likes me and didn't like me and Ethan being together. So I told him I didn't like him like that and he asked for just one kiss. I told him no but he kissed me anyway and Ethan saw us and got the wrong idea," She told me. Wow. I feel so bad for her. She even told Tyler no because she didn't want to betray Ethan and he still kissed her.

"Oh. Well, I still wouldn't go and see Ethan because he thinks you are just making up excuses so he wont take it too fondly," I told her. Right when I said this, I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turned around to see Ethan walking towards us.

"Ethan! Please listen to me I-"

"Stay away from me," He said emotionlessly, cutting her off before she could explain herself. "I'm going for a walk. Don't follow me,"

We all stood in silence as we watched him grab his coat and walk out of the door.

Ethan POV

I walked out of the door to find the person I least expected waiting on the doorstep. Tyler.

"What the hell are you still doing here?!" I shouted, hating him for what he did. His heads snapped around and he shot up from the step to look me in the eyes.

"Ethan! I'm so sorry it's all my fault!" He pleaded.

"Damn right it's your fault! You kissed my girlfriend!!"

"No, I mean it isn't Y/N's fault! It was all me, don't blame her! I kissed her and she pulled away but you were already there!"

"Just forget it. I don't want to hear your stupid lies and I never want to see your face again," I spat before punching his square in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. I then walked away and left them all behind.