Confessing Feelings

He looks so sad in that photo!

B/N POV (oooohhhh different views!!!)

I shouted her name as she ran out of the room, crying. I instantly regretted what I said but I was just answering Ethan's question...We all sat in silence for a few seconds just looking at each other before I stood up and ran off towards Y/N. I heard someone follow shortly behind me and when I looked over my shoulder, I saw Ethan. When I turned back around, I could see Y/N's back with her head down sat on the front step outside of the house.
"Y/N?" I asked. She turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears. My heart ached for her. I couldn't stand to see her so upset since she was so dear to my heart. She dropped her head down to look at her lap again as I went to sit next to her on the step.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N," I told her. This was all my fault.
"It's okay," she answered.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" I heard someone say from behind. I turned my head to find Ethan stood there, his eyes covered with a layer of tears. "It's fine Ethan, you weren't to know," she responded. "Hey B/N, do you mind leaving us alone for a second?" she asked me. At first I was shocked. Why didn't she want me here? But I didn't question it. She always knows what she wants and you are best not to argue.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry!" she assured me. I guess I just had to believe her. But why?

Y/N POV

I asked B/N to leave because I wanted to get to talk to Ethan without Mark, Tyler and B/N there to hear the conversation. I know we had only just met but for some reason I felt a connection between us. Like we had known each other for a long time.
"Why did you want B/N to leave?" Ethan questioned as he sat next to me on the step.
"Because I want to get to talk to you without the constant worry of accidentally saying the wrong thing and someone else hearing," I replied.
"Oh. Well, what do you want to talk about?"
"Okay I'm just gonna get it all out now since I'm already emotional enough. I know I have only known you for a matter of hours but for some reason I feel a connection with you, like I could tell you all of my deepest and darkest secrets with no hesitation," I confessed. He didn't say anything, he just smiled. After a few moments of silence, he started talking again.
"I feel the same Y/N, like I have known you forever. That's why it hurt so much to see you so upset earlier. Because I care about you," he told me. I blushed slightly at his remark. I wasn't expecting him to feel the same way. A let out a nervous giggle and looked at my lap. He gently took hold of my chin and lifted it so I could see his face. All of a sudden, I felt myself leaning closer towards his face. He did the same. Right as our lips were just inches apart, we heard someone walking towards us. We instantly looked away from each other as Ethan dropped his hand from my face. We turned to see Mark heading in our direction. Not noticing how close we were to each other, we both blushed and shuffled backwards.
"Hey guys! I'm gonna head up to bed now feel free to stay over if you want Y/N!" He asked politely. As much as I appreciated the offer, I knew I had to decline since I didn't have any of my stuff with me and plus I had never really felt comfortable sleeping at someone else's house.
"I'm okay. Thanks for the offer though,"
"Sure, anytime!"
We heard more voices and turned our heads to see B/N and Tyler chatting about who knows what.
"I think it's time we go, don't you?" I asked my brother. He just nodded in agreement and said goodbye to Tyler, Ethan and Mark.
"See ya later Tyler, Mark!" I said. They waved at me before making their way up the stairs. I now turned my head towards Ethan and said goodbye. Before I had the chance to join B/N outside, Ethan grabbed my forearm and pulled me into a hug. I blushed before hugging him back.
"Hey, why don't you two come over again tomorrow? Maybe we could do something fun?" He asked. I pulled away from the hug, as did he, and I looked behind me to look at B/N in question.
"Nah I got work to do sorry," he answered.
"Oh okay. Y/N, how about you?"
"Uh if that's okay with B/N? I don't want to leave him on his own. I would love to come though!"
"Yeah that's fine, Y/N! You know I like to be alone when I'm working anyway," he explained. That was true. Despite being quite a social person, you were best to leave him when he was working.
"Okay, then it's settled! How about you come round here for, hm let's say, 11:30?" Ethan asked me.
"Yeah that's fine. Okay see you tomorrow, bye!!" I exclaimed as I turned to walk back to the house. I had a great day. But one thing could have made it so much better. If only Mark hadn't interrupted us...

Ethan's POV

I am going to kill Mark...

A/N: Hey guys!! Thanks for coming back to view my rubbish story! But honestly, the support on this story has been really cool!! Shoutout to XSoulAngelX for leaving the first comment!! Glad to know you guys are enjoying the story! Anyway, for once, I actually didn't go completely off topic in this chapter. But then again, I didn't have a plan for this. That's kinda how I write my best. Just winging it and writing it on the spot and editing it later on to improve it. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter!! BYYEEE MY BELLLAAASSSSS!!!!!!!! <3

Word Count: 967