9

Y/N POV

My life is in crumbles. I lost my brother, the person who has always been there for me since the beginning, Felix walked in on me and Ethan and now I've lost my job. I have no home and no money. I know I can stay here but I don't want to move in permanently! What am I supposed to now? My mind raced with worries and thoughts. I felt my chest tighten as I gasped for air. I couldn't breathe. What was happening to me?! My heart rate quickened, my vision blurred, my mind started to spin. My body shaking, I fell to the ground, slowly losing consciousness. Where was Ethan when I needed him? Just before I blacked out, I heard someone shouting my name and shaking me vigorously.

Ethan POV

Y/N has been up there a while, I wonder if she's alright  I found myself thinking as me, Mark and Tyler chatted about upcoming videos. All of a sudden, I heard a small thud come from upstairs which I assumed was Y/N. My head snapped round to the stairs. Mark and Tyler seemed to not have heard it since they seemed confused when I bolted towards the staircase to see if Y/N was okay. Despite their calls, I kept running towards my girlfriend. I ran up the stairs, along the corridor and burst through my bedroom door to find a sight that made me want to cry. Y/N was laying lifeless on my bedroom floor, barely breathing. I ran to her still figure, shouting her name close to tears. I put my hands on her shoulders and shook them, trying to wake her. At this point, nothing was working so I knew what to do.

"MARK!! TYLER!! COME QUICK, SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH Y/N!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, my voice cracking a few times from crying. I heard them running up the stairs before they were standing at my door.

"What happened?!" Mark asked me.

"I don't know! I just heard a thud coming from upstairs and I found her lying on the floor blacking out!"

"I'll call an ambulance," Tyler suggested as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911. Mark sat on the edge of the bed whilst I paced back and forth, worried about Y/N.

"Hey, calm down! I'm sure she's fine!" Mark reassured me. Well, tried to reassure me. Nothing could calm me down when the person I love is unconscious on the floor.

"Hi, um we need an ambulance. We found my friend unconscious on the floor and we can't wake her up," Tyler told the operator. There was a short pause before he spoke again. "We're at (random address)," He told them. Oh god, I hope they get here soon! I need her to wake up. After a few minutes we heard the siren of the ambulance so Tyler went outside and brought the paramedics to where we were. They lifted her onto a stretcher and took her into the ambulance. However, they had told us that we couldn't go in the ambulance with her and that we should follow behind them in a car. We all got into Mark's car with him driving, me sat in the front seat and Tyler sat in the back. The ambulance raced through the busy streets of Los Angeles as we followed close behind, my mind racing. Soon, we arrived at the hospital and saw the paramedics lift Y/N out of the back of the ambulance. We got out of the car and ran to catch up to Y/N who was being wheeled into her own room whilst one paramedic stayed behind to sort out some things. When we tried to get into the room she was in, they told us we had to stay out in the waiting room whilst they found out what was wrong with her. After approximately 10 minutes of utter silence, a nurse came out, called for us and told us that Y/N had a panic attack, that she was awake and we could see her and her room number. As soon as she told us this, I ran to find her. I couldn't wait any longer. I ran and ran, skidding along the floor when I found her room. Cautiously, I opened the door, scared of what I would find just beyond the wall. What I found was Y/N in a hospital gown, sat up in bed with her head hanging down towards her lap. As soon as she saw me, her head shot up to look at me. I ran faster than ever before and engulfed her body in my arms.

"Hi," She said quietly.

"Hey. What happened?" I asked her, wanting to know what had happened that had caused her to have a panic attack.

"I'm not quite sure. All I know is that I was on the phone with my boss and she fired me because I hadn't shown up for work. The doctors told me I had a panic attack but I haven't had one of them since..." She trailed off. Since what? Was there something she wasn't telling me?

"Well, as long as you're okay now, that's all that matters," I told her. As I said this, Mark and Tyler arrived at the door so I pulled away from the hug, told Y/N I'd be back in a second, stepped outside and told them everything I knew. After we chatted to Y/N for a while, the doctor came in and told us that she was free to go. We did what we had to do, got into the car and started the journey home.

Y/N POV

As soon as I get in, I'm going straight to bed. I'm exhausted. I got let out of the hospital and we all got in the car and went home. But when we arrived at the house, I saw someone I thought I wouldn't see for a very long time. I stepped out of the car, my back to the house. Looking at the floor, I walked towards the front door before feeling my body be constricted by a pair of arms.

"Hey! Long time no see!" They exclaimed. I recognised their voice instantly. I pulled away, looked up and saw a face I haven't seen for years.

"F/N?!"

A/N: Hey guys! A cliffhanger huh? I am soooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded for a while!!! Obviously, you know I have been away in the US of A for a week but some more important things have happened in the last week or so that I had to deal with so I didn't get the chance to update. I hope you understand why? Anyway, this chapter literally went no where that I wanted it to go! I have this notebook where I write a brief plan of what I want to happen in each chapter and then I use what I've written on that chapter and add more detail and no where in any of my chapter plans did I have Y/N having a panic attack and I think F/N wasn't supposed to come into it for a long time! But, as I was writing this chapter, I just couldn't help myself! I just saw it as a perfect opportunity to bring F/N into it so I did. Plus originally, you weren't gonna lose your job so it just goes to show that plans don't always work out. Anyway, I'm gonna stop rambling now and let you get on with your day. Oh, nearly forgot! WE HIT OVER 1K READS ON TBBND!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Literally, when I read that my jaw dropped and I started jumping up and down on the spot. I would've made an A/N about it before but I think I've written enough A/N's for now. So thank you guys so much! I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter!! BYE MY BEEELLLLAAASSSS!!!!!!!! <3

P.S: Hi Mia! Glad I updated finally? (That's my friend from school. She loves this story) LOVE YA!!! <3

Word Count: 1,051