Meeting Him

Who else thinks that photo just gives you life?!

Y/N POV

I walked towards my front door, shouting to B/N telling him that I was going to meet them and that he could come if he wanted to. He replied saying that he had stuff to do and that he will just go and see them tomorrow.

"OKAY!!!" I shouted back.

I left my house and walked towards the car parked outside Mark's house. I saw a young looking man turn his head when I shut my door. His eyes caught mine as I walked over to him. I spotted Mark on the other side of the car talking to someone I couldn't quite see. The young man walked towards me sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Ethan! You must be Y/N!" he exclaimed with a friendly smile plastered onto his face.

"Uh hi Ethan. That's me. How did you know my name may I ask?" I ask taking his warm hand in mine and shaking it slowly.

"Oh sorry! That probably seemed really creepy, huh? Anyway, Mark told me about you!" He answered. That made more sense. But what exactly did Mark tell him?

"Uh what has Mark told you?" I asked quietly.

"Just that you are his neighbour, you are called Y/N and you work at Starbucks!" He told me. Okay, nothing too bad then. Good.

"Oh okay!" I replied.

He was an average height, slightly skinny. His hair was dyed an electric blue at the top with the sides left their original brown. It was brushed to the side, yet still slightly messy. I could see the faint outline of muscles on his arms. His eyes were a mix of blue, green and grey. Not a specific colour. They glistened in the LA sunshine. He was wearing an electric blue hoodie with a small section of a white t-shirt showing. A pair of skinny jeans were covering his legs and red converse exactly like mine his feet. His face was spotted with acne but he didn't try to cover it up. I admired that. His smile as he looked at me was dazzling. He was quite cute, not gonna lie. Suddenly, my attention was drawn away from Ethan, who I had been staring at for a while without noticing, and instead to a taller man coming from the other side of the car who I could only assume was the person Mark had been talking to earlier, Tyler.

He had brown curly hair, most of which was being covered by a grey beanie. He had bright blue eyes and was wearing a green shirt with some kind of symbol on it. I just assumed it was from a game. I'm not much of a gamer myself. He was also wearing blue jeans and black shoes. On the other hand, Mark was slightly shorter that Ethan, meaning Tyler towered over them both. However, Mark was a lot more muscular than the other two, which meant you could tell he worked out regularly. He had black hair which was styled similarly to Ethan's, to the side, but more neat. The three boys couldn't really look any more different. Mark was currently wearing a deep red skin-tight t-shirt, light grey skinny jeans and black loafers.

Tyler and Mark came over to me whilst both waving.

"Hey Y/N!" Mark exclaimed, greeting me with a hug.

"So this is the famous Y/N is it?" Tyler asked.

"At your service!" I replied, bowing to him which made them all chuckle.

Ethan POV (ooooh multiple POV's!!!)

She was beautiful. Her H/C hair fell just below her shoulders and was styled in a half up-half down fashion. Her E/C eyes shined like bright stars in the dark night sky. Her S/T skin was smooth and shined ever so slightly in the LA sunlight. (If there are any words you wanna know what they mean like E/C or S/T, let me know in the comments!) She was talking to Mark and Tyler about who knows what which meant she didn't notice that I had been staring at her for like the past ten minutes. She finally looked over to me and for a few seconds, we were just looking into each others eyes until she let out a small nervous giggle and looked down. It was so cute that she was nervous. I'm glad I moved out here. I can tell I am gonna have a good time with these guys. Especially Y/N.

Y/N POV (and its back to normal again now)

Is it even possible to love someone you just met?! Well, it must be because I do...

"Hey Y/N, we were just about to go and watch a movie at ours, would you care to join us? You could even bring B/N with you!" Mark asked.

"Yeah sure let me just go ask him!" I answered whilst turning around and jogging off to my house. I opened the door and walked in. I shouted his name and heard no answer. I walked up the stairs towards his room and could hear faint shouting sounds. They were coming from B/N's room. I put my ear to the door, curious of what was happening.

"Fine!! Just stay away from me and my sister!!!" I heard him shout.

I gently knocked on the door. I heard him quietly tell me to come in. I walked into his room to find him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"I heard shouting, is everything okay?" I asked him. He removed his face from his hands to reveal his red puffy eyes and his tear stained cheeks. My eyes widened as I ran to his side.

"Oh my god! B/N, what happened?!" I asked with a tone of panic in my voice.

"That was Amelia. She broke up with me..." He told me sadly. Amelia. His girlfriend. Well, his ex now.

"Oh I'm so sorry! But in my opinion, I never really trusted her. You're better off without her, trust me," I admitted. I never thought she was good for him. She was the kind of girl that had a reputation with cheating on her boyfriends.

"Thanks, Y/N. How was meeting Ethan and Tyler?" He asked me. I completely forgot. The movie!

"Yeah, they seem like really nice guys. They invited us to go watch a movie with them but we can stay here if you want?" I suggested.

"No, I want to meet them! Besides, I could do with some company right now,"

"Okay, you ready to go? Wouldn't want to make them wait any longer!"

"Yeah, let's go!" He answered.

We both left the house, making sure that D/N and D/N had enough food and water. After all, we didn't know how long we would be there for. We left the dog flap open so they could get into the back garden to go to the toilet and have a run around. We walked to Mark's house and knocked on the door. Ethan answered.

"Hey there you are! We thought you had forgotten about us!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry. B/N just had to get changed," I told him, not wanting to tell them the real reason in case B/N didn't want anyone knowing.

"Okay it's fine. Come on in!" He said, stepping back and holding his arm out, gesturing for us to enter...

A/N: Hey guys!! This chapter was a lot longer than I had originally planned! It was supposed to end on Mark asking you if you wanted to watch a movie but I just carried on writing and then the whole Amelia thing happened. I have written like a character plan in my notebook and now I have to add Amelia because I never planned to give your brother a girlfriend! Thanks for coming back to read my writing, it means a lot! See you in the next chapter, BYYYEEE MY BELLA'S!!!!!!!!

Word Count (just storyline): 1,204