Foster Care?

Marshall's P.O.V.
"How could you let this happen?"
"I don't know" she says still sobbing.
"They say I haven't been taking adequate care of him" she says.
"Well you haven't" I say.
"I'd like to see you try and raise a child Marshall" she says rudely.
"I've raised him more than you have" I fire back.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she screams as she chases me out the front door.
I run to Alyssa's house crying. I knock on her door loudly and she opens it. "Hey Marshall" she says smiling but her smile quickly fades and she wraps her arms around me tightly.
"What happened to you?" she asks.
"My-bru-brother got ta-taken and my- mom kicked me out" I say in between sobs.
"What do you mean?" she says sounding alarmed.
I keep crying because I don't know what to say.
"Here come inside and let's talk" she says. We walk inside her house and into her room, at least it's clean now.
"Sit" she says patting on the bed next to her. I sit down next to her.
"Now clearly tell me what's going on" she says softly.
"My little brother got taken away because my mom wasn't taking care of him, then we got into a fight and she kicked me out of the house" I say still upset but a little calmer.
"You can stay here for now" she says.
"Thanks" I say quietly.
I don't know what I'm going to do about Nate though.
"Hey let's do something to get your mind off of this" Alyssa says.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Let's draw" she suggests.
"Well okay, but do you have paper and things to draw with?" I ask.
"Yeah" she says as she kneels down on the floor and pulls out pads of paper and a shoe box full of crayons.
"Look these are some of my drawings" she says as she shows me her drawings they're really beautiful too.
"They're amazing" I tell her.
"Thanks Marshall."
We draw on Alyssa's floor for a while. I draw superheroes and Alyssa draws animals, she's really good at making birds.
"Alyssa what am I going to do about Nate?" I ask her.
"Well I was thinking, and I don't know if my mom would do this but what if she could foster Nate here and you can help out and actually be with him" she says.
"That sounds great but my mother will be really mad" I tell her.
"Marshall, who gives a damn he's your little brother" she tells me.
"Okay" I say quietly.
"Sorry I didn't mean to be rude" she says quickly.
"That's okay" I tell her with a slight smile.
"When does your mom get home?" I ask her.
"She should be home anytime" she replies.
As if right on cue the front door opens and Alyssa's mother comes into the house. Alyssa leads me to her living room and I see a woman who looks slightly younger than my mother and she has long straight brown hair, she looks tired like my mother does too.
"Hey mom" Alyssa says.
"Hey Aly, whose the boy?" she says.
"This is Marshall" she says introducing me to her.
"Nice to meet you Marshall" she says.
I shyly wave. It seems like Alyssa might have a better relationship with her mother than I do with mine.
"So mom I have a question for you" Alyssa says.
"Oh yeah what's that?" she asks.
Alyssa explains the entire situation to her mother and when she's done she looks at me sympathetically. "You know Marshall I don't know if I can help you..." she sighs, "but I will try" she says.
"Thank you" so much I say then I hug Alyssa.