Breakdancing

Marshall's P.O.V.

I'm skipping school again today I had a bad night and a bad morning and I just don't feel like going. I decide that I'm just going to go down to the basketball court and write and practice some of my breakdancing moves, maybe Alyssa might come by too that would be really cool. I grab my notebook and I make my way towards the front door when my mother yells "Marshall sweetie where are you going?"

"I'm going to the basketball court ma" I say.

"Oh, okay ba bye now" she says waving.

I make my way out the front door and walk down to the court.
I arrive at the court and unfortunately I'm alone, I guess Alyssa decided to go to school today.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Ugh... I have such a headache, I stayed up way too late and drank way too much. I look at the little pink clock on my wall and it shows that it's way too late for me to go to school, so I decide to get dressed and walk down to the basketball ball courts.
Marshall's P.O.V.
I'm sitting on the bench writing in my little blue notebook when to my great delight I see Alyssa walking towards me.
"Hey Alyssa!" I exclaim happily.
"Hey Marshall" she says sweetly.
She's wearing sunglasses, I wonder why , it's not really that bright out.
"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" I ask.
"I drank too much last night" she says.
"Oh, how come?" I ask.
"I had a fight with my mom" she says.
"Oh I'm sorry, you should have came over to my house, you could've talked to me" I tell her.
"That's really nice of you, I'll try to remember that next time I'm upset, thanks Marshall" she says happily.
"So there's something that I want to show you" I tell her.

"Oh yeah what's that?" Alyssa asks.

"I can breakdance" I say.

"Really?" Alyssa says sounding impressed.

"Yeah check it out" I say as I bust a move.

"That's really awesome Marshall" Alyssa says clapping her hands together.

"Thanks" I say proudly.

"Now you have to rap for me" Alyssa says.

"Um... okay" I say nervously.

"Marshall we've been through this you don't have to be shy, it's okay" she says.

"Okay" I say feeling a lot more confident.

"What do you want me to rap?" I ask.

"Oh anything you want" she says.

I jump up onto the court bench, then I rip off my shirt and Alyssa starts laughing but I ignore it and I start rapping some lyrics I made up. When I'm done Alyssa claps and cheers.

"That was so great Marshall" she says.

"Yes it was" a voice from behind us says. I turn around and I see two girls they look like they might be a little older than me and Alyssa. They are both fairly tall and they have long blonde hair.

"Who are you?" Alyssa asks curiously.

"I'm Kim and this is my twin sister Dawn" one of the girls says.

"Nice to meet you I'm Alyssa" Alyssa says as she sticks her hand out for Kim to shake. Kim just looks at her hand and turns towards me completely ignoring Alyssa. That wasn't very nice of her.

Kim looks at me and smiles, "so what's you name?" she asks.

"Umm... I'm Marshall" I say quietly.

"What was that?" she says. Alyssa glares at Kim I don't know why though.

"I said my name is Marshall" I say slightly louder.

"Well nice to meet you Marshall" she replies.