Fooling Around

Marshall's P.O.V.

 I open my eyes and I'm in my bed, my shirt is off which is unusual, I roll over and see Kim laying next to me that's when I remember last night. 

The Night Before

 After we came home from the basketball court I explained to my mother what happened and of course she was extremely worried, but I assured her that I was okay and that Alyssa was okay. After that me and Kim went back to our bedroom where Dawn was waiting for us. She asked us if we had a good time and once again I retold the story of the night's events. Then Kim suggested something that shocked me, she said that me and her should sleep in the same bed. I've never slept in bed with a girl before, but I guess that would be okay. So I agree.

"Dawn can you sleep on the bean bag tonight?" Kim asks.

"Fine, I'll let you love birds have your fun" she says smirking.

Kim climbs into my bed and I scoot in next to her. Kim puts her arm around me and pulls me close I start to tense up, I'm just not used to this.

"Marshall are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine."

"Haven't you ever been with a girl before?"

"Well, um, no" I say nervously.

"It's okay we're just going to cuddle for now."

She kisses my lips and I close my eyes, I guess I could get used to this. But what did she mean by for now?

Present Day

"Marshall I'm talking to you. Are you listening to me?"

Kim is waving her hand in front of my face which snaps me out of my memories. I blink a couple of times before I answer her.

"Yeah I'm listening."

"I see you finally woke up."

"Yeah, uh I did" I say clearing my throat.

"Did we uh, you know-"

"Yes Marshall we did."

Oh my gosh, me and Kim had sex and I don't even remember it.

I look at her strangely.

"Don't you remember?" she asks.

"No not really."

"I can't believe you!" she screams and slaps me in the face.

I guess that was the wrong answer, and why did she slap me?

"Get out Marshall" she says pointing to my bedroom door.

"What?" I ask still in shock.

"I said get out!"

"You can't kick me out of my own room!"

"I just did."

"No" I say refusing to be told to leave my own room, that was a mistake.

She pushes me towards the door.

"Okay, okay I'm going" I say frantically.

"Can't I at least have my shirt?"

She flings my t-shirt at me. I put it on and run out of the house. I guess the only place I can think of going to is Alyssa's house.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I just woke up and I just I feel awful about the night before. I wasn't expecting the night to be unicorns and rainbows but I didn't think that we would have to leave the dance all together. I'm just hoping Marshall and Kim had a good night.