Alyssa's Advice

Marshall's P.O.V.
Last night after my mother went to bed me, Kim, and Dawn stayed up to talk and hang out. I think they are both interesting but I think I'm going to ask Kim to be my girlfriend, the only problem is I don't know how to ask a girl out, maybe I should ask Alyssa.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Alyssa wake up honey your friend is here" my mom says loudly as she barges into my room.

"Marshall?" I question.

"No, Aimee."

"Aimee?"

"Yes honey she's in the kitchen."

I slide out of bed and trudge into the kitchen where I see Aimee standing with her hands on her hips.

"Hey Aimee, what's up?" I ask after letting a big yawn escape from my mouth.

"Girl do you know what today is?"

"No, should I?"

"Aly I can't believe you, today's the day that homecoming queen is announced at school and the dance is tomorrow."

"And?"

"And? Aly you're supposed to be there for me when I win today."

"But you don't know if you've won yet."

"Yes I do, look at me" she says tossing her curly red hair over her shoulder.

"Aimee" I sigh.

"Don't Aimee me, go get dressed chop chop" she says clapping her hands together.

"Fine."

I walk back into to my room and throw on a pair of jeans and a black crop top, then I brush out my hair and pull it back into a high ponytail and throw my tennis shoes on.

"Alright I'm ready" I say as I walk back into my living room.

I turn to my mom and tell her that I'm going to school today. She smiles happily because even though she doesn't make me go to school she really likes it when I do. Me and Aimee walk out the door and start the walk to school.

"So Aly did you pick out your dress for the dance tomorrow?"

"Oh, I don't think I'm going to the dance tomorrow, I mean I don't have anyone to go with."

"I'm sure De'angelo will go with you, he's single now."

"I don't know I was thinking about hanging out with Marshall tomorrow."

"Marshall" she says sounding disgusted.

"Do you actually like him?"

"As a friend, yeah, he's really sweet and friendly."

"Girl I am not going to let you miss the dance so you can hang out with Marshall Mathers, I'll let De'angelo know that you'll go to the dance with him. Just make yourself look pretty.

Marshall's P.O.V.

I'm on my way to Alyssa's house to ask her about how to talk to Kim, I mean it's kind of an awkward thing to ask but she's my best friend so she's the only person I can think of to ask. I reach Alyssa's house, walk up to the door and knock three times. I wait for a moment then the door swings open and Alyssa's mother stands in front of me.