Training with the justice league

Perci P.O.V

"I think you should let me train part time with you, and part time with the justice league." I told bruce one day. He looked appalled. "What for?!"

I rolled my eyes . "I have powers! Why else?"
Bruce just stared at me with a face.  "And these." I added extending wings. I remembered how I got them.

Flashback

I was swimming in the indoor pool when a really bad pain  hit me like a truck. I dived deep into the pool and sat on the bottom breathing. The pain gave on more bust before going away.

I felt something behind me and glanced. Behind where black and green and blue wings. "Caw caw motherfuckers."

Bruce looked even more astonished.

Several hours latar

Finally! I manged to convince bruce that i could train with the justice league. I headed over to the room where we declared as our 'study/gaming/drawing room', I knew dick was going to be in the room, designing his costume. I plopped down next to him and glanced at his paper. First thing i saw was scaly underoos.

I jabbed at it and said "umm.. no!" Dick looked up and shrugged. "Why not?" I was shocked. "DIck! What if some pervert criminal does somthing to you?" He looked at me with wide eyes and quickly crossed the undeys out.

I nodded satisfied before pulling out my desighn and resuming . So far I had a costume with a bird spreding its wings, it was a sea green color. The rest of the costume was black with sea .There was a sea green vest with a black colored bird symobol. I added a black cape with a sea green underelly.

Dick glanced at mine and nodded approving of it. I smiled before drawing the mask. Black with sea greem/blue edges, i finshed. "Done!" I cried. "Nice." I glanced at him, looked at his picture. It looked close to mine, but with red, and his mask had no colors. I looked at mine. Quickly drew a hood, then rushed out room yelling "BRB!"

I ran down to the bat cave and showed bruce my costume. He approved and took it from me saying that he would have alfred make it. I smiled, finally.

IamtheawesomelinebreakthatwillkilluKNIVES

Dick, bruce and I were finally out on dick and i's first patrol! I glanced at the holo computer and smirked. "Batman! Penguin is out again." Batman nodded and we set off.

Batman was grappling next to Dick and I. Dick laughed at he did a triple flip. I grinned back at him and copyed him doing a triple flip. He grinned evily before launching into a quadruple flip. "Do it!" Dick shouted

I held my breath and begain flipping. 1...2...3...4!!! "I did it!" I cheered. I wasn't looking and I was close to the ground and i smashed into penguin. Opps.

IWANTTODIEHEHHEHHEHHEHHEH

I got a couple of brusies and a lecture from bruce (heh)

1 MONTH LATER

"Ready to meet the league?" Bruce smiled, "Heck yeah!" Dick and I shouted. "Well follow me." Bruce pulled his cowl up turning him into the batman. We stepped into the tube in the batcave that would transport us to the watchtower.

Reconized Batman B01, Seabird B01, Robin B01

3rd p.o.v

'Who are robin and seabird?' Were every superheros thoughts that were in the watchtower at the time.

Seabird p.o.v

Batman intoduced us to the main league members. "This is superman, the flash, wonder woman, green lanturn, aquaman, martain manhunter. These are my proteges, Seabird and robin." Robin and I smiled and in unison, said "Clark kent, Barry allen, Dianah Lance, Hal Jordan, arthur curry, and J'onn J'onzz."

The superheros looked appalled, "Defently bats." Flash whispered. I gave him a look that said Piss off.

He flinched and I smiled evily. "How old are you two?" Wonder Woman asked crouching down. " We are both 8." I replied thinking, well for me, i am mentaly 18, but cool. Keeping my mental barrier dow to ensure that MM didn't hear my thoughts.

"Seabird will train wth you." Batman glared at the heroes with a glare that screamed, "DO NOT SCREW UP." Then he turned around and walked away. Robin gave a wave and jogged to catch up to batman.

"Well?" I raised my eyebrow, Then gave a smile."Let us begain,"

------------------------------------------------------

I grunted and grabbed supermans arm juddofliped him, and chucked kryptnite after him. He instantly fell to the ground. I then backflipped over the charging wonderwoman, while flipping, i snatched her rope and wrapped it behind her.

I smiled. The funding leaders lay on the ground groaning. I smiled again and dabbed. Then i melted in the shadows and waited. Batman and robin walked in, looked around. Robin cackled, and batman gave a small smile.

I crept behind batman, and yelled "Boo!" Then I jumped high into the air as Batman spun around and tried to kick his offender.

I landed behind him and smiled. He turned around and gave a small smile.

"I used my telpathic abillities and analized their skills and weaknessess." I smiled. Robin smiled. "We are going back to the cave." Batman grunted.

I highfived robin and we followed batman away.

864 WORDS! YEAH!