Pt 7

This crossover is getting soooo long.

The team stared at Robin, looking astonished. "There you are!" Wally zoomed forward and grabbed Robin in a hug.

He pulled back and examined Robin. "What are you wearing?" Robin just glanced at him.

"I go by Mocking Bird right now." 

Wally stepped back and looked around. "Where's Sea Bird?"

"I'll call her over."

Mocking Bird pulled out a communicator speaking into it quickly and placing it back into his belt. A few minutes past before an blur tackled Superboy and sent him to the floor. Turns out it was Dove. 

She jumped up, and said sorry to Superboy before running up to Mocking Bird. "Hey!" She chirped to him before standing next to him. 

" Seabird!" Wally shouted before grabbing her in a hug, Dove laughed and patted his back. "Time to put me down please." Wally complied and put her down. 

"Give us a second." They both disappeared and in no more than 5 minutes they popped back up in their usual wear. The normal Robin and Seabird wear. 

"Now we can talk!" Robin let out his creepy cackle. Before they all sat down and started to talk. They talked for hours and hours. And soon they sun was coming up.

Superboy stiffened and bluntly said. "i can hear thrusters." Robin jumped up and smiled. "Just who we were waiting for." 

Soon and Gold and red suit flew over and landed on the roof top with them. Soon an American flag followed, with an hawk, and an widow spider. 

"They you are." Captain America spoke. "Please come with us." 

"Two words. N. O."

"Thats two letters."

"Shut your piehole KF."

"HEY! PIE"

"KF no."

"We will go with, just please don't deal any aggression to us." Kaldur reasoned with Captain Patriotic. HE seemed to consisder it, glancing back at his two companions. "Very well." He nodded.

He spoke into a communicator, before in seconds a large ship touched down on the roof over. New Yorkers still not giving a shit, though Robin was pretty sure he heard some one yell. "GETTA OUT OF MY LAWN!"

They boarded on the ship before it took of and  soared through the air. Inside was a still silence as the two groups examined each other. KF ever so often fidgeting in his seat like a 3 year old child having a major sugar rush. He acted like a 3 years old too.

They touched down and Seabird and Robin were back at the place the left weeks ago. Entering that, the automated voice spoke scaring most of the group. Sea bird was pretty sure that Captain  America flinched too.

"Okay, because last time you guys ran away, and we don't give a fuck but eyepatch fucking cares so there's that-" 

"Language."

After that, the group just scattered through the building. Wally somehow finding the fridge, Artemis ended in the gym with Hawkeye. Robin and Seabird disappeared to who knows where, Megan and Connor ended up watching a movie. Kaldur found the pool and vanished into the depts.

Few days past, as Wally and Robin went to the lab to help Bruce and Tony fix up a machine that would bring them back to their universe. Of course something bad happened. In busts your favorite Marvel villain group, (If not sry, I knows its not Loki.) HYDRA. yay.

What happened in the end, is what matters the best. Bruce hulked out, glitter bombs exploded, sharpies were drawn on faces. A certain confused web head managed to get on ceiling. No one even remembering where and when he came in. Steve freaking out because he was asked why he did the PTAs. (Spiderman homecoming.) and also freaking out because the spider sounded like a kid.

But it ended with a portal opening in the middle of watching the PTAs, and out stepped a familiar bat cowled figure. They left that day, and everyone was confused. yay

--==-------=-e04-0239-r9-09r-0w9e-9ew-9rw-0

sorry bad about the ending, this thing was getting fragging to long. Any other crossovers are welcome. I have my eyes on a few, like.

-maze runner

-sword art online

-SNK

-any au- like Voltron 

-any injured or winged 

-mutation

-reverse bat fam

-teen titans forming

-nightwing. 

-eh.