Pt 6

All was quiet in the city of New York... JK, it was still bustling, just a tad bit less people then in the day. The city that never sleeps.

But if you head down a couple of roads, alleys, and houses/apartments. All does get silent. An figure was balanced at the top of an building, perching near the edge.

It stood up, hesitated before flinging them self of the edge. Flipping and twisting through the air. Seconds from hitting the ground, they raised what looked like a gun.

Shooting it, a hook was flung out and a strong wire followed it. The hook attached it self too an building and the figure was propelled into the air and moonlight.

It was a girl, in a pearly white cape, black mask and white vest white black sleeves and pants, fingerless gloves covered her hands. Pearly white feathers hung from her hair, It was Dove, new vigilante of New York.

An boy soon grappled over to her, Brown cape fluttering behind him, he was wearing the same attire of Dove, but brown. Brown patterned feathers hung from his hair. This was another new vigilante of New York; Mocking Bird.

They are the bird twins, teen protecters of New York. But they had another identity, two to be exact. They were Seabird and Robin, or Perci and Dick.

Who would think that Robin and Seabird, Mocking Bird and Dove be the same? Apparently not a lot of people, because they are all idiots. Utter idiots. I'm looking at you Avengers and YJ.

They haven't recognized them yet. Idiots.

Perci and visited Camp Half-Blood and had started thinking. What if in her world there was a Camp half blood? After all she never checked and the gods said she was sent back in time.

Not a different universe. Hmm... SCREEE. Dove and Mocking Bird raised an eyebrow at the truck below. It was rushing down the road with at least a dozen police cars chasing it.

In this universe, police sucked. Seriously who would shoot vigilantes that take 80% of their job off? At least their chief didn't order police to shoot them. Jeez.

They haven't been shot at yet, due to the fact that police said they were children. Ha! They underestimate us.

Dove and Mocking Bird spotted an familiar streak of blue and red, doing flips and twists almost as cool as theirs. Spiderman soon swung next to them, "Want to go see who our new friends are?" He indicated with a nod.

"Yep, can't wait to give them a niceeeee welcome!" Dove cackled and dripped to the back of the truck. She knelt there and slowly approached the head, Spiderman was crawling on the side of the truck, getting to the window. Mocking bird grappled above, before landing with a slight thump next to Dove.

Spiderman raised his hand and knocked on the window. The crook rolled down the window and glared at him. "Knock knock." The crook was slightly startled. "What?"
"Bird."
"Get away!"
"Bird twins"

Spiderman ducked down as the crook started firing an pistol at him. Before hearing a thump. Crook looked at the wind shield, to see to grinning faces plastered to it.

One of them slapped something on the wind shield, and they both leapt off. With an heavy heart, he realized that it was beeping. And the beeping was getting faster.

He helped and dove out the window just as the beeping thing exploded. Not an small one either. He was hand cuffed quickly, and the truck was doused.

Spiderman landed next to Dove on a nearby roof. He turned to Mocking Bird and went "One of the bullets skimmed me, does it look bad?" There was thin slice. "Will I survive?"

"... It doesn't look bad."

"You hesitated." Dove laughed at Mocking Birds indigent expression. "I did not!"

"But you did!" Spiderman told Mocking Bird, chuckling. Dove turned to him before speaking. "We've gotta go, see ya?"

Spiderman nodded to confirm. They all waved goodbye and toppled off opposite sides of the building, flipping before being catches by a thin rope/web.

Dove and Mocking Bird started heading toward their  headquarters. Really just an house that was forgotten near the edge of queens.

They laughed and shoved each other as they walked inside. "See ya in the mornin!" Dick yelled at Perci before walking into a different room.

The next morning

"UP AND AT THEM!"
"No."
"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY."
"I dislike eggs."
"... WAKEY WAKEY, CERAL AND SADNESS"
"WOW."

Perci heaved her self of the bed, scowling at Dick. "You said cereal wrong."

"Did not."

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did too- WAIT A SEC."

Perci cackled as she ran from the room. Dick followed close behind, steam almost coming out his ears.

Perci arrived at the kitchen and pulled out some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Pulling out two bowls and a bottle of milk.

Pouring herself a healthy amount, she smirked when Dick arrived at the kitchen. "Took you long enough."

"Well I don't run like a demigod on steroids."

"Hey!"

Dick plopped himself down on a chair, grabbing his bowl, pouring milk and adding cereal. Perci shoved her chair back away from the table.

"What are yo-"

"How dare you! You poured the milk first!"

"What the heck?"

10 minutes later

Perci and Dick walked out of the house, face laughing as they headed toward a school that Dick had enrolled them in to avoid suspect of children who didn't go to school.

They discussed the places they knew the team was. The team was on the beach where the Avengers found them. They checked that area and found the Bio Ship there.

"Guess even alien ships can travel universes." Perci chuckled, they soon arrived at the middle school.

As soon as they walked in, the bell rang. They both smirked at each other before they ran off to their classes. Luckily they had the things they needed. No need for trips to an locker.

Classes past by and soon they were getting ready for patrol. Mocking Bird leapt out of the house first, Dove following after.

They both looked at each other, both nodding and swinging in different directions.

"Wooooooottt!" Mocking Bird cheered as he started to do a complicated gymnastics move, but in the air.

He sat down on a roof after and glanced up at the sky. The moon position says it should be about 9:00. He sighed getting into thought about what to eat in the morning.

"Robin?"

He whipped around. Oh look, it's his team.

How was that guys? I think it was pretty good ya know. With an total of like 1109 words. Nice.