Superboy

Gotham City 12:00
A family of 3 were having a barbecue and having a nice day at the park. They suddenly watched astonished as people ran by screaming. An beam of ice soon followed the crowd.

The family of 3 looked up to see a shadow fall upon them. "Enjoying Family time?" Freeze powered up his gun "My Family has other plans."
He leveled his ray and froze the small family.

Freeze jumped to the ground and looked around. He readied his gun and was about to fire. A projectile came out and knocked the gun away. Freeze nearly lost his grip of the freeze ray."Batman." He hissed out

Two laughs rang out from the area. One darker , creeper than the other. Two pairs of feet slammed into his helmet and flipped away, knocking the man nearly over.

4 bird-o-rangs flew out and hit the mans helmet, cracking it and knocking the villain over.

He looked up to see Batman's partners. Sea Bird and Robin.

Freeze slowly got up. "The bat sent you to drag me back to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."
Robin sighed " Great, I'm kinda in a hurry here."

"Kids , always in such a rush." Freeze aimed his gun at Sea Bird, who smirked."I preserve these moments forever."

"He's not talking to you~" She sang out. Freeze eyes widened and he looked a bit frightened.

Bateman jumped high above the ground and cast his shadow of a bat, blotting out part of the sun. He came down and sent a well aimed punch who knocked the villain out cold.

(Eyyyyyy)
" You had to take your time." Sea Bird sighed. "Let's go!" Batsman gave a small smirk before firing his grappling hook, his birds following behind.

They swung in the direction of the hall. From one building to the next.

------
"Dang it!" Kidflash shouted "I knew we would be the last ones here!" Sea Bird sighed and faced palmed and robin chuckled.

The 4 super hero's and their 5 partners started walking toward the hall. They listened to the debate of what KF's name was. "Have their ever been all 5 sidekicks in one place?"

"They won't call us sidekicks after day." Speedy hissed out "Sorry!" Kidflash exclaimed, shocked by the venom in Speedy's voice. "First time at the hall, I'm a little overwhelmed."

"Freeze was underwhelmed, your overwhelmed-" Robin asked "Why isn't anybody just whelmed?" Sea bird cut in.

They walked into the hall and saw the founding Superhero's stature glaring down at them.

"Maybe that's why." Seabird and Robin spoke staring up and the statues.

A door slid open and there stood Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado. It was Martian Manhunter that greeted them all in his deep, level voice. "Robin, Speedy, Auqalad, Kid Flash, Sea Bird, you now have unlimited access to the gym, fully stocked galley and of course, the library."

They swivelled their necks around, looking at the library at its entirety. "Make yourself at home," Flash stated, gesturing to the three chairs.

Robin, KF and Aqualad  sat down. Sea bird jumped up of the back of Robin's chair onto the side of the wall and vaulted into the rafters with a book in hand.

Batman turned to the other seasoned heroes and talked about the four ice villains who had attacked. They turned towards a door, that might lead to the meeting room, as Speedy started talking in a sharp tone.