Kid Flash and Speedy

Robin P.O.V
"Do I have to go?" I complanined. "We can't leave you at the manor, Alfred is going to visit his family. So you can't stay at the manor."

"WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Perci groaned. "Sorry." Bruce said not looking sorry at all.

LATERATTHEMEETING

"Stay here!" Batman told us then walked out of the room we were in.  Seconds later, two blurs sped in.  "Wally, stay in here, okay?" Turns out it was the flash an a boy. Woah, thats some bright orange hair. He glanced around and spotted Perci and I.

'What do we do dick?' 'I dunno' The boys gaze passed over is the snapped back to us. "Whoa!"

"OHMYGODITSROBINANDSEABIRD" the boy yelled. Perci rolled her eyes walked up to the the boy and yelled,

"SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUP."

The boy shut up.

Then ANOTHER dude walked in. His mentor also told him to stay.

Speedy p.o.v

I looked at the other 2 people in the room, when i heard crunching. I turned around to see a girl reading lord of the rings and eating... Blue cookies? Huh..

"Hey Dick! Ya wanna cookie?" before she chucked  a cookie at the black haired boy. It smacked him in the face and fell to the floor.

The boy glared at her. "I want a cookie but not in my face." "Okay." She shrugged, handing him one before noticing me.

"Sup! I'm Perci, thats Dick." She used her thumb  and pointed at the black haired boy . "Yeah."

"How old are you guys?" I questioned

"We're 8!"

"Really? Ya look like your 6."

"WIth that attitude you could be seen as 3."

Ouch.

"What we spose' to do in here." I asked "Hang out I guess." She replied. Perci opened a bag near her a ruffled through it. "Dick, catch." She threw headphones at robin followed with a phone. She reached into the bag and pulled out headphones and a phone.

I turned my attention to other kid. He was vibrating and glacing around the room. "Who are you?" I  asked. "My name is-" Dick and Perci interrupted "Kid Flash a.k.a Wally west, nephew of the flash, a.k.a Barthamew allens. " Then they turned their faces back to the phones they had in their hands,

Dick started playing a game on his, and seabird tapped her's a couple , put her head phones on, and contiuned reading.

I relaxed back into my chair and closed my eyes. I heard a thump, and opened my eyes. Sea bird had chucked her book aross the room.

"Screw this, I'm playing Halo. " She pulled a laptop out her bag. Perci then pulled out 4 controllers and looked at me and hyper dude. "Wanna play?" She asked. "Sure." I shrugged grabbing a controller and plopping down, hyper dude did the same.

Perci pulled out 4 screens out of her bag and I gapped at her bag. "Never ending bag."

---------------------------------------

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIRDIE!!!!" Wally shouted, "LOLNOPE!" Dick screeches, I heard the door open, and I shifted to look at it. The three adults stood there, watching us with stupid expresstions. The stepped back, hearing us scream"DIEDIEDIDIE!" The Flash, reached for the door handle and closed the door. I shrugged and continued trying to kill wally in the game.