5k special ;Chrismas Snowboarding/ Skiing

I DONT CARE ITSNOR CHRISMAS>CHWIYDFUYN*&DYS*&S*Y*Y&*Y&*Y&&Y&YS&W&N(ASUI)OSIM(WUDM*wu*smpyd*EFU8mM*M*M*EM8umd8m

Bruce grumbled, when Perci, Alfred, and Dick told him they were going to go on a chrismas trip, he laughed and shrugged it off. He wasn't laughing 4 days later.

FLASHBACK

Perci checked the time, 2 a.m. She sighed and glared at Bruce. "BRUCE! Go to darn sleep already!"

Bruce replied with a stone face. "I will sleep when i find out where joker is planning." Bruce suddenly shouted "HEY!" As his rolling chair was shoved across the room. Perci quickly hacked joker's computer, scaned the screen.

"Read it, and go to bed." She grumbled before stepping in the elevator to go upstairs.

The next morning, you could hear shouting from half across Gotham. "GODS DANGIT BRUCE! YOU DIDN'T SLEEP!"
Perci calmed down, it was near chrismas and she quickly thought of an idea.

"Bruce, 7 days before Christmas, we're taking an vacation."

"Wait what?"

" Good idea, mistress Perci"
"GREAT IDEA!!"
"Haha, no"

Bruce grumbled and crossed his arms. They were on a plane to Angel Fire, a popular skiing place.
6 hours later

Dick pov
I glanced around the cabin, pretty good. A room for Bruce and another for Alfred. One for me a Perci to share,

I ran into our room, Perci hot on my heels. We stopped in the room and looked around. A bunk bed, 2 desks and a small tv.

" I call top bunk." Perci blurted before I could. I grumbled some curses and Perci gave me a look.

"What?"

1 hour later

We were at a rental shop getting skiing gear, our helper was gaping at us. Wonder why?

We got our stuff and headed to the ski park. Once in, we got our tickets, and headed on a base lift.

---
We were at the top of the mountain. It was pretty high up for a beginners hill "Race ya." Perci told me before pushing off with her poles. "Hey!"  I shouted before pushing off after her.

3rd POV
Alfred exchanged glances with Bruce. "We should go after the young master and mistress, Master Bruce."

Bruce grumbled

Perci aced a jump while Dick did not. "SUCKER!!"

4daylater

"Geettttttt duuunkkkked ONNNNNN!!!"
Dick cheered as he aced a jump. "Lol!" Dick awaited Perci and laughed.

"I have an idea!" Dick whispered. "Heck yeah." Perci smirked.

"NANANANANNANANANAN BATMAN!" They sung racing down a expert hill. But not as themselves. They laughed as astonished on lookers saw Sea Bird and Robin getting chased by an angry Batman.
This was different but glitchpad acted up