Avengers Part 1

sup.

Robin pov

The Team was chilling in the mountain, all of us where in our costumes, expect for poor Perci. Some thug in Gotham got a hit in at her leg. An angry red slice stretched from he calf to almost to her ankle at the front of her leg. Just chilling, look, a portal. "Ohhhh crappp." Seabird stood up from her seat. I took a look at the Portal and could see to the other side.

I let out a shout as the portal started to try to suck us in. Wally and Megan went in first, followed by Artemis with Superboy. I held my hand out to Perci but i couldn't reach her. "SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!" i shouted at her before my hand slipped and i was whisked into the portal. (AYYYY)

------------------------------

Tony stark P.O.V

'Sir, there is someone, a teenager, is standing on the roof.' JARVIS told me. "wait, WHAT?" I gently set down my work before bolting out  and into the elevater. The elevater took me to the roof and i stepped out. There stood a young girl on my roof typing away at a weird holo screen thingy.

She stiffened and spun around and glared at me. "Woah i dont mean you harm." She let out a chuckle and replied with.... "THAT'S WHAT HE SAID" Before diving head first off the edge. I rushed to the edge peering over expecting to see a free falling child, but She had disappeared.

--------------------------------

Spideman p.o.v

I was swinging around, when i spotted a kid. He was standing on the edge of a roof. Typing despertaly at a... computer????  He cursed before sighed before doing a swan dive off the building.

He's weird cape thing fluttered before i started moving trying to catch him. Before i reached him. He suddenly pulled up wards, I watched as something soared through the air latched onto a building and the kid swung away.

Oh

Le Thor pov
I, THOR WAS AT THE SHOPPING OF GROCERY WHEN TIS I HAD SPOTTED A CHILD OF MIDGARD. THERE WAS TWO, THEY WERE... TALKING AT EACH OTHER. I PRESUMED THEY WERE A MIDGARD COUPLE.

I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE TARTS OF POP FOR THEY HAD RUN OUT. BUT AS SELECTED THE NEW TARTS, THE BOY HAD RUN OUT OF THE GROCERY OF STORE AT AN GOD SPEED. WITH THE GIRL FOLLOWING

OH SNAP THEY SAY

Bruce Banner p.o.v

I was walking around the beach when i glanced out in the direction in the sea and almost fell over. There was a 16 year old hovering on a pillar of water. Looking around. The kid shook his head before jumping off the pillar and diving down in to the ocean.

An mutant? I quesioned my self glancing at the spot he had dissapered. HMMMMM....

Natasha pov

Clint and I were walking around, becuase Tony was being an asshole. Right as we turned a corner, i spotted a flash of green. I pointed it out to clint and he looked too.

Standing on a building was a teen girl and boy, The girl had a bow in hand and was arguing with the boy. They came to an agreement.

Before me and Clint could take an further look, the girl had arched her bow and out a grappling arrow flew out. She swung away with the boy preparing to jump.

Clint gasped as the boy lept to an height of almost what seems like 15 stories, following the girl.

Woah.

SORRY IT SO SHORT, GOT SCHOOL STARTED IT AN BUTT, LOL AHHAHAHAHAHHA