HARRY POTTER 2

Dick was called up to the front, he carefully sat down on the stool, and Mcgonagall placed the hat atop his head.

'My it's Robin, boy wonder from America! How did you get here?'

'Took a plane to New York, then another plane to London. Rode the taxi to the train, and took a train here.'

'Wow'

'Damn straight'

'Biased on your mindset, you would be a snake or a lion.'

'I jumped off a 45 tall story building for fun once and nearly grappled into the window of another building.'

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled, before Dick gently took it off, set it down, and left for the gold and red table yelling.

Perci was called up not long after, and the professor lowered the hat down.

'Interesting... interesting... you are extremely slytherin, but also a Gryffindor.'

'Yeah I got that, but I would like to stay with my bro, if you may?'

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted and the Gryffindor table leapt up cheering. More names went by, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Slytherin.

"Draco Malfoy!"

They watched as Draco strolled up to the hat and sat down, the hat lowered down and onto his head. They sat there for a couple of second before "RAVENCLAW."

The table gave a quiet round of clapping, because Ravenclaw doesn't give a shit, while the other kids started muttering.

Few more names where called and soon, "Harry Potter."

The hall instantly shushed, and Mcgonagall lowered the hat down on his head. Minutes ticked by before the hat yelled out. "Gryffindor!"

The red gold table leapt to there feet yelling, and 2 red head twins shouted, "WE GOT POTTER!" Dick and Perci motioned for Harry to come over. More names where called before all the sorting was over.

The old guy at the head chair stood up and waited for the hall to quiet down. "Welcome, to Hogwarts my dear students. This year, the third floor corridor is banned, for those who wish a painful death should not go there."

Perci leaned over to Dick and whispered. " What the actual fuck is wrong with this school."

"Remember, the Forbidden Forest is also off boundaries. Mr.Flich has also asked me to tell you for the 687th time that no students are allowed out of bed after curfew. But now, let the feast begin! Tweak! Blubber! Thistle! Dine!"

Food magically appeared on the table, while Harry asked a nearby perfect wether Dumbledoor was sane. They started to dine on the magical strange British goods that appeared on the table. Alot of the thoughts from the two birds ranged from, 'This looks like a slug... it tastes like a chicken, what the fuck.' to 'the fuck? the fuck? this shit on my fork, the fuck? The fuck? I think it tastes like pork." (admit it you sang the tune)

A ghost had popped and scared the hell out of some of the first years by pulling off his head. Desert soon arrived and the feast was over after that. The perfect led the group up countless of stairs, before showing them each their rooms. Both birds, even in different dormitories, both called out a good night to the air, and flopping face first and passing out.

—-

"WAKE UP."

Dick woke up to shaking, his reflexes flipping him out of bed and blearily glaring at the offending figure. A cheekily smiling Perci in countered his eye sight.

He could hear the other boys moaning and trying to get up, and he was pretty sure the boy with the toad fell out and stayed down on the floor.

"Get your arse dressed and down! Breakfast!" Perci cheerily bounced before heading down the stairs.

"Ugh." Dick ran a hand through his hair before opening his trunk and pulling out his robes along with a short sleeved shirt and black pants. Carefully, he pulled out his utility belt before quickly pulling his robes over.

He stretched before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Then he made his way down the stairs, nearly slipping and falling down several times.

Dick sat down in the common room, looking over his life because he was too damn tired this early in the morning. After 20 or so minutes he made his way down to the dining hall.

"You're late!" Perci offered him when he sat down next to her.

"Sorry I was lost on the road to life."

"Only you and Wally could get lost on a one way road."

Chuckling came from behind them. "I believe that is what you call a burn." Draco used Dick as a armrest and stole food from Perci's plate.

"Get your own food you mewling quim." Perci complained. "What time is it?" Just before a teacher went about and yelled that class was starting in 15 minutes and they should start prepping for the first day of magic school. Draco offered them a salute before walking off, pulling out his school schedule.

"I looked over your and Harry's classes yesterday, we have the same schedule." Perci informed him. "We've got transfiguration with the huffles first."

"Good that."

Dick quickly finished his meal before pulling out a map that was handed out to the first years from his robe. He followed it while running, Perci trailing behind. Laughing as he ran into several people, armor, walls and poles. They arrived at their destination with 3 minutes left to spare.

Quietly sitting down near the middle, they watched a cat on the front desk flick its tail around watching the door with narrowed eyes. The clock ticked down to the final last seconds before Harry and a red haired boy burst in and sat down in a nearby empty seat.

The class was silent for several minutes as they waited for their teacher but they didn't show up. Suddenly the cat leapt to the floor and started transforming. Soon their teacher was standing right in front of them, gazing down with a stern eye.

"Welcome your first class, first years. I am Ms.Mcgonagall, and you shall refer me as that way. I shall call out roll, pay attention for your name. Then I'll explain the rules and the expeditions of this room." She gazed around. "But if you follow the rules, and preform well." She smiled, a slight slant of her lips. "You shall have a good year in transformation."

I WISHI COULD TRANSFORM MY GENDER. AND IVE BEEN THINKING OF ANIMIGAI, AND I WAS LIKE, DICK HAS TO HAVE A DIK DIK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I WAS LIK PERCI HAVE A FOX, IM TIRED ITS 4 AM I KNOW I TOLD YOU I SAID IT WAS LONG AND IT WOULD TAKE SOME TIME TO PUBLISH BUT FUCK YOU, THATS WHY ITS SHORT.