minizerk

word count → 2536 wordssimon and josh are best friends

word count 2536 words
simon and josh are best friends. josh is a total fuckboy that has a new hookup everyday, simon can't help but feel jealous... of the girls he hooks up with.

Typical day

Typical day. Simon and Josh shared the majority of their classes together, and they always sat beside each other- they were best friends after all.

But what was so typical about this day? Each day, Josh had a new story to tell. Not about the adventure he had at midnight when he snuck out of the house, not about the experience he has at home, but about girls- many girls.

Everyday, Josh would tell Simon about the girl he had hooked up with the previous night. Josh never really  got into detail, but this has happened so often that when Josh does end up going into graphic detail, Simon knows that Josh had fucked this person more than once.

Of course, Simon laughs and fist bumps his best friend in congratulations, trying to push the stinging feeling he had in his heart away.

"Bro, Stacy sucked my dick for a good ten minutes, even when I came." Josh whispered, with a proud smirk on his face. "Honestly, Stacy will do anything for me."

Simon let out a fake laugh. "Bro, this girl would go on her knees for you, wouldn't she?"

Josh chuckled and nodded. "Literally, she would suck my sick everyday if she could. But today, I'm going to try to get with-"

Josh looked around until his eyes locked in Simon's. A small smile began to form on Simon's face.

"That blonde, behind you."

Simon's face fell as he quickly turned around so Josh wouldn't notice it. Simon squinted his eyes, holding back tears.

See, Simon has had a crush on Josh for almost a year now. Simon didn't know how it started though. Josh was straight and everyone thought Simon was, too. Simon knew nothing was going to happen, and he wanted to slap himself for being an emotional fuck.