minizerk

word count → 2048 wordsjosh decided it would be a good idea to relentlessly flirt with simon in public, just so he could see him blush

word count 2048 words
josh decided it would be a good idea to relentlessly flirt with simon in public, just so he could see him blush.

word count → 2048 wordsjosh decided it would be a good idea to relentlessly flirt with simon in public, just so he could see him blush

Simon's eyes fluttered open, immediately shutting again as he grimaced due to the bright outside light. Simon turned around and dug his head into the chest of his lover, wrapping his arms tighter around him.

"Any tighter and you might kill me," Simon heard him whisper. Ignoring him, Simon shifted a bit before laying still. "babe, I need to get up."

"No," Simon mumbled into Josh's shirt. "don't go, not yet."

"When can I go?"

"When I feel like it."

"When will that be?"

"Not very soon," Simon finished, letting out a gentle yawn. "now shut up and let me sleep."

Josh rolled his eyes before using all his power to sit up, breaking the embrace. Simon frowned as he felt his arms fall down onto the plain bedsheets.

"Josh come back," Simon groaned, not opening his eyes. When he didn't receive a response, he opened up one eye, only to see that Josh had left the room. "asshole."

Simon huffed, slowly lifting himself up from the bed. He scratched his head before standing up, and stumbling towards the bedroom door.

Simon swung it open, slowly making his way down the hallway and towards the stairs. On his way down, he noticed his best friend walking up.

"Morning Jide," Simon mumbled, as he continued walking.

"Morning bro," JJ said before continuing to walk as well, leaving Simon at the bottom of the staircase. Simon walked towards the kitchen, a glare portrayed on his face the second he walked in.