minishaw

word count → 4544 words in which someone breaks into harry and simon's flat, and only one of them is home

word count 4544 words
in which someone breaks into harry and simon's flat, and only one of them is home.
© i can't remember, but i got this prompt from an otp prompt book x

Harry woke up to the sound of humming, and the sensational feeling of fingers running through his soft hair

Harry woke up to the sound of humming, and the sensational feeling of fingers running through his soft hair. He blinked a few times, before looking up, noticing that his lover had his eyes glued to his phone.

Harry let a soft smile overtake his face as he leaned down, kissing his lover on the stomach to grab his attention. When he had caught the attention of the older, he was greeted by a soft peck on his forehead.

"Morning," Harry hummed, rubbing his eyes as he sat up in the bed, reaching Simon's level before leaning his head on his lovers shoulder.

"Morning baby," Simon cooed, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist, bringing him closer. Harry smiled at Simon's action, despite how long they've been together, there's not a day where he doesn't ask himself what he did to deserve someone as amazing as Simon. "sleep well?"

"I slept just fine," Harry reassured, feeling Simon give him another peck on the head. "are you going to work today?"

Simon shrugged as he intertwined his fingers with Harry's brushing his thumb over his hand in a relaxing manner. "I don't know for sure, but I was informed that they might call me in."

Harry's face dropped a bit, but he quickly covered it with a soft smile, followed by a nod. "Can we head downstairs and grab breakfast, please?"

"Of course," Simon replied, stretching his arms and body out before removing the covers from over him, and hopping off the bed.

Harry copied his actions, vision still a little blurred due to him not being fully awake. Simon swung their bedroom door open, letting the younger walk out first. Shutting the door on his way out, the two walked down the shirt staircase side by side.