ksimon

word count → 6799 wordssimon and jj have been in a relationship for a year and a half, and they couldn't be more happy

word count 6799 words
simon and jj have been in a relationship for a year and a half, and they couldn't be more happy. although, that all changes when a tragic accident occurs.
©saladjin for prompt

"Stop, you're so annoying

"Stop, you're so annoying." Simon huffed, trying to push JJ off of him. Jide just tightened his grip around Simon's waist, giving him kisses all over his face.

"Jide, I'm trying to watch the game." Simon groaned, trying to get a glance of the television.

"Cuddle with me," JJ frowned and Simon rolled his eyes.

"We are," Simon giggled. "it's just not consensual."

JJ rolled his eyes rolling off of Simon and onto the other side of the couch.

"Thank you!" Simon exclaimed, readjusting himself so he was sat upright. Simon turned to his right and caught a glimpse of JJ, who had a pout on his face and had his arms crossed.

Simon lifted himself up, grabbing the remote from under his butt. His position change had caused the channel to switch. Simon was about to switch it back to football, when a certain statement caught his attentionZ

"Witnesses have reported that a police chase is underway," said a lady on the television. "according to our sources, a police chase is occurring due to somebody speeding. Police first found out about this unidentified person through reports from witnesses, who say they had seen the car."

Simon raised his eyebrow, sitting up and engaging more into the television. "Reports state that you should be careful on the road today if you live around the Bovaird area. This crash threat has still not been caught."

Simon shrugged and flipped the channel back to football. He turned back to his right, and frowned at what he saw. "Jide, why are you all the way over there, come cuddle."

JJ shot Simon a glare. "It's not like I tried to, but you neglected me. Is football more important than I am?"

"Yeah," Simon teased, a grin on his face. His expression dropped when he realized that JJ wasn't amused. Simon sighed. "Alright, come here."